Lipo Touch-up on Upper Abs After Tummy Tuck - Awesome

Two days ago, I had Lipo on my upper abs using the...

Two days ago, I had Lipo on my upper abs using the tumescent technque method meaning I was given a local anesthesia and awake for the entire procedure. I am 100 percent thrilled with it.

The procedure itself is relatively pain free. You feel a few small pinches but nothing more. The anticipation of pain for me was way worse than the actual procedure which only took 20 minutes table time. I was up and feeling great the same day! Currrently, I am a little sore but nothing more than a good work out feels, a little swollen, no bruising (unbelievable!) and one small stitch in my belly button. I have to wear my binder for 2 weeks, can't do any serius excercises other than that --- I feel great and my problem area is GONE!!!! I love my results and would do it again in a minute.

I am writing this review because I read so many scary reviews about this type of lipo and I am here to tell you - it's 99% pain free and the results are great!

One last note, the real cost is $2,000 but my doctor did it as a final touchup to my tummy tuck for $300. Worth every penny. I would have paid more for it.

Hello.. what city did you get it.. and how much was taken out.. going to do it with local soon and wanted to see if it was tolerable? I have some small lumps here and there from incomplete and bad lipo! grr..