Finally Scheduled for my Slim Lipo of Total Abdomen and Arms! -Jacksonville, FL

I went in for my consultation with Dr. Lewis Obi...

I went in for my consultation with Dr. Lewis Obi on 8/5/2013 and told Dr. Obi what I was interested in having (slim lipo of abdomen, arms and breast lift). He said that I was a great candidate for slim lipo and a breast lift. I had previously gone to another plastic surgeon’s office and was told that I was not a candidate for slim lipo, only a full tummy tuck! Dr. Obi took the time to explain the entire procedure, expectations, etc. He showed me the OR suite and introduced me to the staff. I was also shown a power point presentation on the slim lipo and several before and after pictures. I think I have reasonable expectations, so I will be happy with the smallest result because I have always had a "gut." I don't want to wear a two piece bikini, just look nice in my clothing! I am so very excited!!! I will add before pictures later.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obi was very thorough and knowledgable about cosmetic surgery. Staff was very nice and very professional. Carole (practice manager) took the time to go over the surgical costs and the dos and don't pre and post surgery. I go back for my pre-op on August 28, 2013. My surgery date is September 5.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

How did the procedure go? Are you healing well? We'd love to have an update!