Wow! Simply, Wow! - Jacksonville, FL

All my life, I have had beautiful teeth, but...

All my life, I have had beautiful teeth, but lately my teeth have been getting yellow. Yesterday, I went to the dentist to get a cleaning, when I decided to ask about whitening. I found out it cost $450, expensive, but I decided to take the gamble. You end up sitting in the chair about two hours. There are four 15-minute treatments. Unlike what lovinstang said, I experienced no pain at all. When they were done, my teeth were several shades lighter. It was incredible. This morning, there is some sensitivity on a bottom tooth, but I don't know if that was from the cleaning or the whitening. My gums are just fine. They give you some at-home follow-up treatments, which I haven't started yet. Hopefully, I will have some more good news to report later.

I'm so glad to hear that your Zoom treatment went well! I'm assuming the at home treatment is just for touching up, is that right, or is it to actually help get them even whiter than they were after the in-office treatment?

The home treatment is for touching up. But apparently, it receives good reviews on its own. Google: zoom nite white 22 teeth whitening gel . I ran out of the home treatment they gave me, but I bought some more from Amazon. This has been a great experience. I love my teeth again. :)

That is awesome to hear!! Did the home treatment cause much sensitivity for you?

Sami Bahri

Been a patient of Bahri Dental for years.