Tummy Tuck - 36 and weigh 130lbs 5'2 and looking to first fix my muscle separation and loose skin - Jacksonville, FL

Ok it's my turn! After having two sets of twins 8,...

Ok it's my turn! After having two sets of twins 8, 15mths and one single birth 7, I knew getting a tt was the my next step. Im 36 and weigh 130lbs 5'2 and looking to first fix my muscle separation and loose skin, boobies later lol. I remember my ob saying after my last birth that I had muscle separation and at the time I didnt think it was a big deal until I started back working out and my stomach was getting bigger. Than I remembered what my ob said so google was my new past time and I learned this was a result of muscle separation. Well my date of change is 6/12 and I'm very excited!

How exciting! Your figure looks great after all those babies. You're going to look beautiful after your TT :)
You have a tiny little body,you are gonna look great!
I cant wait to see your results. All those babies? Wow! U so deserve this anf you are going to look sooo good.

OMG! my nerves are kicking in big time, just...

OMG! my nerves are kicking in big time, just praying everthing goes well. I cant help but think about my kids and how much they need me. I've had two c-sec and those same feelings are coming back not to mention speaking with my mom earlier and she asked me why cant I just live with it just as she did. She is supporting me but I think her mommy worries are the same as mine. My husband has been a great support system for me but I cant help feeling very emotional right now and I have no control over it. I hope tomorrow's different.

Thanks everyone this is why I love this site! The support means a lot. Momofall I wish you the best as well.
Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm about a week after you :)

OK this is the day before my tt and I'm feeling...

OK this is the day before my tt and I'm feeling much better, a real since of calm. My changing point came once I recieved a call from my overnight nurse yesterday, she asked me how was I feeling and I laid it all out on her! (poor lady) She made me feel very comfortable and so I'm ready! I have to go to the store and grab a few more things the nurse suggested like gingerale and crackers for nausea and pick up my pain meds. I have to give my kids the final run down of the procedure and how fragile I will be so no jumping on my bed lol! I have to check in at 11am and tt starts @12 noon so I'm not sure when I will be home but wont keep you waiting to long! OMG

Hope you're doing well and everything went as planned. This is the hardest time but as the days pass you will feel much better.
Good Luck
Good luck tomorrow. 06/12 is our day!

I made it! But too tired give entire update:)

I made it! But too tired give entire update:)

Yay you are done!! Hope you are comfortable and able to rest. Take care :).
Yah!!!! Congrats rrtwn on your TT surgery. I am so so excited for you, I know you will look so good girl. Dr. Glasser is amazing, so I hope you are very pleased with your results. I can't wait to see them, so keep us posted, girl. Happy Healing!

Po day 6 so far I must say I was expecting this to...

po day 6 so far I must say I was expecting this to be a little harder than it has been. The first 3 days I think the pain pump was helping big time because I never had that 2-3day horrior that most ladies talk about and I've been keeping up on meds and I think I could possibly come off but I'm scared if I go to long the pain will just kick me in the face. Hubby has been taking good care of all 5 of our kids and has allowed me to focus on recovery so this has helped as well. I have found out very quickly that snezzing, coughing, laughing are out of the question! Oh and can someone tell me why my MIL told me the day before surgery of a friend who died after her surgery but it was in no relation to what I was having! So you can imagine how my emotions where before I went under. Anyway I just had a moment sorry. OK I have posted pics and I'm a little swollen and not all of my stretch marks were'nt removed but she did tell me that would happen but its ok.My first post-op appt is 6/20 so i'll update than, oh yeah drains are definitely in my way! Happy healing everyone!

you look amazing!!!
@rrtwn- I too am Post Op 6 days. I had a TT, BA, and Lipo to back......are you concerned at all about how your tummy tuck now makes your belly buldge out before the transition to your hips?? I have this concern i dont know if it just swelling but my surgeon said it will smoothout and i will eventually have a curve (hour glass again).... I am kind of freaking out because I didnt have that buldge at the waist to hips prior to surgery.

It's been two weeks since my tt, my pain has...

It's been two weeks since my tt, my pain has subsided alot. I my feel sore more so than pain, I got one drain removed last week along with surgical tape. Tomorrow I should have the last one out! My swelling isn't slowing down it swells the worst down below my belly botton and is very hard to the touch I got a little worried so called my ps and she said it was normal. She also mentioned how tiny I was and felt no reason to tuck to much in that area. I know she made the right decision, but I can't help but to wonder will this be a problem for me later. I really have'nt been totally flat since the second day of surgery so I keep reminding myself how I looked before. I'm hoping to start some scar cream soon, not sure which would give best results so ladies your recomendations would be great. I will also see what my ps office is offering, but the last cream I was told about cost 95.00 not sure what the name of it is, but if there's somthing out there that cost less I would love to know about it. I will post pics once drain is removed soon.

Rrtwn you looking good you getting there. For my scar I haven't use it yet my ps say to wait but I got Vitamine e and bio oil.
Hi RR, I use "Scarguard" or you can use the silicone strips.. It has been proven that silicone works well on scar healing and people who tend to keloid. It also helps to flatten the scar so it heals as a tiny line and not a wide gash. You can purchase it at most drug stores but I got mine at Walgreens for $30 bucks or so. I'm glad your feeling better, so sorry your still swollen but , trust me it will go down. I was very swollen too after my breast surgery, especially in my tummy area. My stomach was so swollen I actually looked like I was 6mos pregnant and I was so afraid it would never go back to normal but it did after about 4 weeks so give it time,k? You will be completely flat after all the swelling goes away trust me.
Hi rr, looking good girl and I see the curves!

Hi Everyone! Things have been great lately, it's...

Hi Everyone! Things have been great lately, it's been 3 weeks now last drain was removed last week and I hear most people say its painful when coming out but my pain came after it was out. I've started using scarguard ( thanks for recomending) as of last week only on my navel but not tt scar my ps has me using micropore tape for 6 days straight with one day off and to apply scar cream on that day. I also have to wear a compression garment 24hrs a day for 6 weeks except while showering of course lol. I found a few but not one that is comfortable yet, anyway I have posted my 3 week pics, still swollen but that goes with it. I wish you ladies all the best!

Hello, It's been a while when since you posted, so I hope that you get this. I was wondering how you are doing? I am hoping to have Dr. Glasser do my MM and saw your comment here. It seems like you really liked her and happy that you had her as your PS.
you look good. How can i contact Dr. Glasser?
Hi rrtwn, how have you been lately? How has the healing been coming along?
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

So far my experiance has been great, Dr Glasser and her staff has been very good, I know I'm in good hands. My final review will come once tt done:)