Soooo Excited and Scared - Jacksonville, FL

I have spent 15 years thinking about having a...

I have spent 15 years thinking about having a tummy tuck and now it's time! I did my research on all the plastic surgeons in my area and found the one that made me feel the most comfortable, had great results and was personable.
Th office staff was professional and easy to work with, scheduling was easy as well. I chose after Xmas and they were fine with it! I was shocked that they would be open.
I have a supportive family and friends.

Worried now

I had someone send me a private message re my ps and now I'm really nervous... Thank u to my anonymous new friend and I do appreciate you reaching out to me. I have now cancelled my surgery and going back to my first ps (dr ck). I truly want this surgery more than anything and have support of my family which is huge!

10 months later

I am not happy I had the TT, all the nerve damage is overwhelming to say the least. I can't feel anything from my upper thighs to 4 inches above too high belly button. I have scare tissue pooch that Dr Fee said he would fix but he has not and doesn't follow up. I needed up with pulmonary embolisms a week after and so that hasn't helped but I kept my decision positive. Life goes on!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon