March 6 TT and I Can't Wait - Jacksonville, FL

Hello community! I am 30 years old and the mother...

Hello community! I am 30 years old and the mother of 2 children ages 11 and 8. I am having a TT because I am sick of working out, losing weight and having a belly that I have tuck into my pants. It has been something I've wanted to do since I have my 8 year old.

I have literally been researching the procedure that long but hadn't mentally prepared for it so I didn't do it. Since I mad the decision to undergo the procedure, I made it a goal to lose 25 lbs pre-surgery. I am currently at 15 lbs lost. 10lbs to go.

I know how you feel. I didn't bounce back after second baby. Congrats on the weight loss!
Thanks sassy momma! Your tummy looks great btw! It looks so natural. I hope mine comes out that way.
Congrats on the weight loss!!
Thank you liddysue!
Congrats on your weight loss...I know it's very difficult to lose weight sometimes so kudos to you for being able to lose 15lbs thus far. If you don't mind sharing, who is your PS?
Looking good! I'm excited for you, too. I'm still having consulations so hopefully I'll get mine scheduled before long as well!