Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair, Brazilian Butt Lift, Liposuction of Upper & Lower Back & Stomach, Waist & Flanks. - Jacksonville, FL

Hi ladies, I have been following this site for...

Hi ladies, I have been following this site for over a year now. I have learned about what to possibly expect during my recovery. I have decided to share my experience as well in hopes that it will help someone in the future.
I'm 55 , 209lbs. My goal is to get under 200lbs. before surgery. I have one son (36) and three grands (15, 13 &9). I have been to four consultations before I decided on Dr. Fee. My lab work is scheduled March 5. I will add photos soon. I will keep you posted. Ttyl

The worst photos ever

Hi RS, I went to pre op March 5. My weight is 221lbs, height 5'10" . I have lost inches but, not weight . I had my EKG done March 7th. I am ready for surgery. I feel excited and nervous at the same time. But, it's too late to rethink this. My greatest fear is recovery. The big day is March 13th. I believe that I have everything I need. I picked up my meds March 6th. I will keep you all posted.

Tomorrow is my big day

Good morning ladies, here are most of the items I have already. I am going out today to get a few more things. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I have prepared several meals. My brother will be here to help me. Two girl friends will come by after work to help me as well. I am so excited!

I made it to the flat side

I'm finally feeling good enough to update. Dr. Fee and staff was awesome. All I remember day of treatment is being prepared for surgery. Then walking me to the car. All days up to now has been sleep, walk, sleep and walk. I had an appointment the next day so the doctor can check my incision. He explained, the work he had done and how much skin he removed.
This morning I woke up feeling so much better. I'm off pain meds as of day three. My next followup appointment is Wednesday. I will post pics soon. Wishing well to all that's about to have surgery and continuous prayers to those in recovery. Ttyl Rs

5 days post op

Good evening RS, each day does get better. I can walk without the walker more. I feel a little better than I did yesterday (yay me). A friend came by to check on me so, I was able to get her to take a few pics. I have a lot of swelling but, this too shall past.

Day 12 post op

Hi ladies, I had last drain removed yesterday. It did not hurt. I also had a few stitches removed. This is a pic of what my incision looks like today. My doctor said, it's nothing to worry about so I am hoping not to have much of a healing problem . Swelling is improving and I plan to update pics soon. My prayers are with all present and future tummy tuck ladies. Ttyl

Two months post op

I'm back to work. I'm very happy with my body. Swelling is bad at the end of my day. But, this was the only time I have someone available to take pics. Dr. Fee and his team is AWESOME. My journey wasn't easy due to so much liposuction. But, it was so worth it. I love love love my body. I'm walking thirty minutes, five days a week now. I'm feeling great.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fee made me feel very comfortable. He listened very patiently then, explained in detail what he can do for me. I trust that he will do a great job.

great results !!!
You look fabulous! Thank you fir sharing your journey
Love your calm optimism. Congratulations on great outcome without pain! You've given me hope. I'm of similar age and size.
Liposuction was painful
OK! What sort of pain was it and for how long? How did you manage the pain? What worked most successfully for you? I can cope with pain if I can sleep, if pain interrupts sleep then I am one crazy caged bear : { Could you sleep restfully? Thanks Ladyflo
I had back upper and lower liposuction which was very painful for me. I used Arnicare Gel which worked excellent. I applied Arnicare maybe three times a day (according to the pain). A lot of lower back swelling and I still have a little ( two months recovery).
Thanks for sharing and good tip. Great you didn't need oral painkillers, I must get some Arnicare gel. Hope the swelling reduces soon. Hope to see photos of you in a bikini beachside soon : )
Welcome to the club! Happy healing to you
You look great
you look great keep hanging in there. i will be joining the smaller side in 2 weeks.
Congratulations!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery. Would you recommend your doctor? My sister is in the Jax area and is looking to doing a TT with lipo in the next year or two.
Yes, Dr. Fee and staff is awesome. Thank you
Congrats happy healing!!!!
Congratulations on making it to the flat side. It is a long journey, but worth it I think. I am only a couple of weeks ahead of you, but I see a little progress every day. I got my drains out on days 6 and 11 and started sleeping in my bed after that. The first three nights I only made it about half the night, then had to move to my recliner. But now I am sleeping 8 hours in my bed and feeling more normal in other ways too. I do have the swelling that is so common and so annoying, but I am trying to just deal with it and know it will get better. I will be thinking of you and sending healing thoughts. Rest as much as you can!
I sure will. Thanks for the information. My prayers are with all recovery and soon to be recovery RS.
Can you send us a after picture of you.
I can't stand up straight yet. These are the best I can do for now.
Wishing you all the best with your surgery tomorrow. You'll do great.
Good luck!
Good luck & happy healing!