Circumferential TT Tomorrow Morning! - Jacksonville, FL

I've known that I wanted a TT since after I had my...

I've known that I wanted a TT since after I had my first son. I got bad strech marks and loose skin on my belly. I knew I wanted more children so I waited til now after my 3rd son was born last Sept. Everytime I had a baby my belly would just get worse and I have gotten to the point where I know if I dont get the surgery I wont ever be "Myself" again, I feel like Im restricted to doing normal things, little things that most people do, like taking my kids to the pool, going on vacation, finding something to wear everyday, etc. So Im here and tomorrow Im ready! Nervous but ready!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes! Surgery went...

Thanks everyone for the good wishes! Surgery went well. Right when I got there everyone was so nice and made me feel comfortable. They took me back and marked me up. I loved how my sergeon marked me up so precise, he measured everything and took his time. After that I was in the operating room and then I remember waking up. My surgery was 4 1/2 hours long. I did have a couple issues with the meds. They told me Im super sensitive to medicine. I actually had them stop giving me the demerol because it was making me feel so nauseous and just took Oxycodone by mouth. That helped a lot. I would rather feel a little pain then feel so sick. The other issue I had was when They started getting me up to walk around my blood pressure would drop so low I would nearly pass out (which would not be good after this surgery) So for a while I was concerned that I wouldnt be able to get my catheder out and go home the next day but the nurse was so patient and helped me every hour to work my self to get up. Every time it got easier. The pain is not too bad just really sore and hunched over. I havent got to see my results all the way yet because they told me to keep my binder on until sat. but I did take a peek and it feels so good to finlly have a flat tummy. Im swollen but it still looks amazing! all of the nurses kept on telling me how much Im going to LOVE my results because they saw my results before swelling in the operating room. so Im VERY excited! Oh yea and they got over 8 POUNDS of skin and fat off me!!! Wow!

C. Rumsey

So far my Doctor has been really great. He did an amazing job!

Your surgery result is fantastic! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I bet you are so glad you did this. I hope you don't have too much pain. The pain is what scares me.
You look great ....
Thank you!
aaww yay you look amazing!! congrats!
Thank you! Im very excited about it :)

Thanks SO much for sharing your story and photos here on RealSelf. You're going to be amazed with your results. I'm excited for you!

Thank you!
Wow, your results are going to be awesome!! I am so happy you are doing well!

Keep us posted!

Glad to hear you are home and doing well!  8 pounds of tummy skin..WOW.

You have got to feel amazing!  Keep us up to date on your recovery.
yes! I do feel amazing! Thank you :)
Prayers. Good luck!
Good luck!
Reading your post sounded if I were writting it. I had my first son @ 19 my second @ 26 and 3rd son last sept (like u). My consultation is tuesday of next week. I would love to hear how everything went. good luck to u.
Hi, Hope you are doing ok. I just came across your post today and felt compelled to comment. I, too, am scheduled in Jax, Fl. (April 7) If you feel up to it, any updates will be appreciated.
thanks, Im doing really good so far and Im 9 days out now. I still have my drains in and those are kinda annoying, Hopefully coming out on Monday. Im feeling better everyday. Good luck on your surgery as well :)
Hope all goes well!
hope all goes well!
Good Luck! Fill us in!!!!

Good luck with your surgery today! *Sending happy, healing thoughts your way*