40 Year Old Mother of 2 - Jacksonville, FL

Dr Duffy is AWESOME!!! I consulted with several...

Dr Duffy is AWESOME!!! I consulted with several surgeons before selecting one to do my surgery. As soon as I met with Dr Duffy I knew he was the one I wanted to do my surgery. He was straight forward, informative, and "real". So many of the other doctors that I met with seemed to be giving me a sales pitch which made me uncomfortable. Dr Duffy was different; he seemed to really want me to understand the procedure along with the risks and possible complications. I appreciated his candid approach and chose him. I must say, I am thrilled with the results. I know I made the right decision. I plan on going back for another procedure later this year! I would recommend him to everyone!!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.