Problems with Thigh Lift - Jacksonville, FL

I am 16 days post op from what was supposed to...

I am 16 days post op from what was supposed to have been full body lipo with massive debulking of my thighs and inner thigh lift with short scar. I am very upset with the outcome of my surgery. I was told it would be a 6+ hour surgery. It wound up only being three hours and with only light liposuction to portions of my leg. My Dr has said it was not the optimum result and has now scheduled me for revision liposuction for this Friday for which he is going to lipo thighs and knees again. He claims this is not going to affect the thigh lift; however, how is that possible? Wont liposuctioning the rear of my thighs (which are horrible and need it) and re liposuctioning the front and inner thigh to get more out actually worsen or mess up the thigh lift and require fixing of that as well?Wont it just become more loose with the loss of more fat?

I can still grab a large handful of fat on each of the front of my thighs and there is still massive dimpling of my legs with marked excess skin still remaining in the inner thigh. I can still pull up skin in my inner thigh and cant understand why they werent pulled tighter. It honestly doesn’t look like I have had a thigh lift. More importantly, my incision appears to be so close to my labia that it has literally reduced the size of the lower section of my left labia. Is this normal?

I have reviewed illustrations on line of where the incisions should have been and I see space in the illustrations between the incision and the labia -- with mine, there is literally NO space (and in fact appears to have encroached on the left one to the point of reduction). The scar is also so raised and bulbous, how is it ever going to flatten out with all of this height to it? The end of one of the incisions came undone and there appears to be exposed tissue. The doctor told me not to worry, that it would heal over?

For $11,000 it appear to be a waste of money.