Gettin lipo ladies! - Jacksonville, FL

Alright, im getting lipo of the flanks/love...

alright, im getting lipo of the flanks/love handles, full abdomen, and axillary ! should i get my arms done now also? i have until tomorrow to decide.... im thinking maybe i should but i have a cruise in 3 weeks soooooooo... help ladies any comment would be great to hear :)

I SEEN DR CK .. AT FIRST COAST ABOUT 7N YEARS AGO FOR ABDOMEN LIPO AND THE RESULTS WERE GREAT.. I HAVE A DAUGHTER SHE IS 5 AND IM READY FOR LIPO AGAIN... CANT WAIT

Oh sweetie, your not going to be in any shape to go on a cruise in 3 weeks with all the lipo your having! Its been almost 2 weeks for me and the bruising alone is crazy! The swelling is almost unbearable. Yesterday was actually the first day I could actually get up and walk around for more than a half hour. I would however get your arms done too as long as your going in for the rest. Get it all done at once because if you asked me today if I would do it again, I'd say no, but I havent gotten to see the results yet. The reason I'd say no is because of the pain Ive had. Good luck!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. What did you decide on the arms? I haven't had Lipo myself, but I've heard the arms can be the most painful area.

Please do come back and let us know how everything goes.