40 Years Old Engaged to Be Married 3/20/15 Ready for Lipo Procedure! - Jacksonville, FL

I am scheduled for my liposuction on my abdomen,...

I am scheduled for my liposuction on my abdomen, thighs, arms, back and flanks on 4/24/15 with Dr. Csikai! I've referred several of my friends to his office and everyone was pleased with the staff and Dr. Csikai! Everyone is warm, and friendly! I have nothing bad to say about my plastic surgeon! The best in Jacksonville! I've had a tummy tuck 1 year ago, and that was a success, can't wait to see the amazing results! Does anyone have any suggestions on do's and don'ts?

the big day

Before picture

update

Well it's Saturday! It's not that bad! The pain is tolerable, Im kinda grogy and I can already see the results! I'm still swollen and see the change. It hurts to get up after sitting down for a long period of time. I cant wait to see the actual results!

9 Days in

Hello everyone it has been 9 days since my surgery! At first it was painful, but as each day passed each day gets better. The compression garment is un comfortable, I'll take it off when I shower(in semi cold water) it feels better. I also will take it off when it's being washed. Massaging is done while when I'm out of the garment. I can't wait to see the final results after swelling! I did try on some clothes, and can see a change already. I've also been out and about which wasn't bad, it just felt like a serious workout and made me tired. does anyone have any suggestions about expiditing the bruising to go away? Any suggestins period is welcomed. Pictures to come soon.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Since my 1st visit with Dr. Csikai I've been pleased! I love the bedside manner and friendliness of all the staff! you receive step by step guidance and never feel left out!