Best Decision at the Best Time - Jacksonville, FL

I am 58 and recently widowed but not ready to...

I am 58 and recently widowed but not ready to retire socially. I had a sagging neck area due to weight loss, but still somewhat attractive. I decided to go with Lifestyle Lift at the center in Jacksonville, Fl., and am extremely happy I have done so.

The entire center staff from receptionist, financial aid, techs, surgeon and office manager were all very understanding, helpful and professional. The financing was arranged in order to benefit my budget. The initial observation and review, the procedure and aftercare follow up were outstanding.

So now I am 3 months out of the surgery, about totally healed and my life has changed so much. I decided to join an online dating website for singles over 50 and my dates have been over scheduled to say the least. I have been dating a very nice person for about two months and the only downside is that I lost a few girlfriends - lol!

6 months out

I am so happy to have had this procedure. It is the same as the expensive plastic surgery, done in the same manner with the best results at a lower cost, less downtime
and very happy results.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obi was the best surgeon I could have had, he was very professional and informative. I am thrilled with the results of his expertise. The procedure was very well tolerated in spite of my elevated blood pressure which both Dr. Obi and his tech attended to immediately. I am very happy with the surgery experience both before and definitely After!