Best Decision at the Best Time - Jacksonville, FL

I am 58 and recently widowed but not ready to...

I am 58 and recently widowed but not ready to retire socially. I had a sagging neck area due to weight loss, but still somewhat attractive. I decided to go with Lifestyle Lift at the center in Jacksonville, Fl., and am extremely happy I have done so.

The entire center staff from receptionist, financial aid, techs, surgeon and office manager were all very understanding, helpful and professional. The financing was arranged in order to benefit my budget. The initial observation and review, the procedure and aftercare follow up were outstanding.

So now I am 3 months out of the surgery, about totally healed and my life has changed so much. I decided to join an online dating website for singles over 50 and my dates have been over scheduled to say the least. I have been dating a very nice person for about two months and the only downside is that I lost a few girlfriends - lol!

6 months out

I am so happy to have had this procedure. It is the same as the expensive plastic surgery, done in the same manner with the best results at a lower cost, less downtime
and very happy results.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obi was the best surgeon I could have had, he was very professional and informative. I am thrilled with the results of his expertise. The procedure was very well tolerated in spite of my elevated blood pressure which both Dr. Obi and his tech attended to immediately. I am very happy with the surgery experience both before and definitely After!

You look beautiful! I'm having my LSL in 3 weeks!! Can't wait--I'm excited!
p.s. beautiful! :)
Thank you for the review! Very helpful.
Thank you for the 6 months update! You do look fantastic.
It does look terrific!
I am 65 and had my LSL done one week ago and so far have been very happy. No real pain, a little tightness in the neck, overall a good experience. I was surprised by the swelling, it was more than I had expected. I am hopeful that the end result will be as wonderful as yours.
I'm 57 and like you recently widowed. I had my eyes done, upper and lower and a midface lift. I didn't go the lifestyle lift route, it scared me with all the negative comments. How long ago did you have it done? Some people were pleased and then the affects disappeared? You look lovely, but could you keep us updsted? Thanks!
I had it done 3 months ago. I have had others comment being 4 years out and continue to be pleased as well. I will keep you posted.
I had it done 6 months ago, I feel like I had a genuine facelift in every sense of the way except without all the sedation and downtime. I am very pleased it has changed my life.
Wow! You are so beautiful! Love seeing a good outcome story--you look amazing and about 36 or so!!!
Thank you !
Good for you.you look absolutely stunning...great doctor and I'm sure a great patient!
Thank You!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

You look great!! I am happy after 4 years.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf. You look great! How was your recovery from the LSL?

The first day was a little painful, took average total about 7 days.