Great Lip Implants!! - Jacksonville, FL

Dr. Sternberg is very skilled injecting filler,...

Dr. Sternberg is very skilled injecting filler, but I wanted something more permanent for my lips and he suggested silicone lip implants. He inserted them under general anesthesia. I had swelling for a few days and had to use a small spoon and toothbrush to keep from opening my mouth wide and putting tension on the stitches at the inside corners of my mouth. He chose just the right size and they are so natural looking. I love the results!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sternberg explained everything in detail and I felt very comfortable with him. He told me exactly what to expect and called to check on me the following day. He is an artist and a great surgeon. His staff rocks! I cannot imagine going anywhere else besides TruYou Plastic Surgery for my cosmetic procedures.

I'm having my Permalip implants done by Dr. Sternburg of TruYou of Jacksonville done in December....I can't wait! I have very thin lips and Dr. Sternburg also suggested the 4mm lip implant for me also. I agree....he and his staff are amazing!
I would trust his judgement. I went in thinking about 5mm and am glad I listened to his recommendation. My 4mm upper & lower are perfect. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Do you know what size implants your doctor went with?

The Permalip implants come in 3mm, 4mm and 5mm. He used 4mm for both upper and lower lips. They are gorgeous. I wake up every morning looking like I just had filler injected, but there was no pain!!