62 and Saggy Face - Jacksonville, FL

I had lost 50 lbs figured I needed to look as good...

I had lost 50 lbs figured I needed to look as good as I feel! I had lipo on neck and jowls. Face lifted and tightened. The whole procedure took maybe two hours, Dr Weiss called later in the evening to see how I was doing .
I had my stitches removed today still some swelling. I can wear makeup now ! Happy dance !
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

He listened to my concerns , he took the time to explain everything in detail, made suggestions however no pressure at all. I will only go to him for any other plastic surgery needs. Lip injections, Botox what ever the need , his OR nurses are top notch His office staff the best any where , they all made me feel special I really mean this from my heart , this is place to go !

Glad to know you are doing well. Would love to see some photos of you.
I was afraid there would horrible pain, I am a big baby. But truthfully I was just uncomfortable day 1. Would I do it again? Yes in a heart beat !
I'm so happy for you, would love to see some pics. I had my fl on the 7th and will start posting pics tomorrow .
I'm very happy for you. Post pics when you feel comfortable so we can see all the improvements.
Debob. Thanks for your review. How long was it before you were comfortable to go in public?
I have never been shy I was out around day 3!
Congrats on the weight loss and on getting to wear makeup again! What would you say has been the hardest part of your recovery?
The hardest part was the neck sling , it did not hurt just itched like crazy!