CO2 Laser Review with Dr. Trimas - Jacksonville, FL

I wanted to remove medium depth wrinkles and had...

I wanted to remove medium depth wrinkles and had tried Juvaderm in the past, but needed something with a better outcome. Dr Trimas suggested CO2 Laser and he was outstanding at describing the procedure exactly as it came to be. It was a 3 week recovery and I was extremely pleased with the result because it was exactly the result that he explained it would be. I am an older woman and have no regrets.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the CO2 Laser community.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Scott Timas is caring and honest and will tell you if a given procedure is the right procedure for you and your needs and wants, and not promise false results. He is very patient and answers every question and takes his time with you and you do not feel rushed. His personality is upbeat and friendly and he made the procedure as smooth and seemless as possible. His staff is equally as good and works well as a team.