Budget Will Always Include Dysport Injections when Needed - Jacksonville, FL

Even though I am retired and on fixed income even...

Even though I am retired and on fixed income even I can set aside $5/week to make certain to always be able to have this treatment. Dr Duffy knows exactly what I need and has the expertise to use this product for the most optimum results! I love it when people think I am much younger than I am! My bunny wrinkle totally disappeared with one treatment.
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main Dysport community.

As a community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.

Why I tried Dysport

In 2011 I attended a "Botox" party at the skin care center in Central Florida owned by my primary care physician. I met the sales rep for Dysport who was answering questions about his product. The little furrows between my eyebrows at the top of my nose were beginning to irritate me so with my doctor's encouragement I decided to try it. The entire procedure was over in a matter of minutes with no real pain-less discomfort than getting a shot since the needle is so fine. They told me the results would take a few days to see the maximum benefits. I could see the difference immediately but at the end of a week it looked amazing. Since I had been told Botox only lasted about 6-8 months and Dysport a bit longer I was very pleased it was almost two YEARS before I needed another treatment. And it wasn't for my furrows but for a bunny wrinkle that developed on the right side of my nose extending towards my eye. By this time my doctor had retired and Dr Duffy had come highly recommended. I knew that I responded well to Dysport - I just needed a skilled doctor. Originally I had 28 units so when I was told Dr Duffy was going to use 100 units I was surprised but my bunny wrinkle was really deep. Dr Duffy was spot on with that and also stopped my forehead wrinkles which were just starting to show. The first few days I didn't think the bunny wrinkle was fixed completely but I figured it was a lot better. But then on the sixth day I awoke and it was totally gone! I love Dysport and I am so glad I found Dr Duffy. I may be retired and pushing 70 but I no longer look tired and people think I am much younger. They are surprised I could retire at such a young age. Ha! Little do they know.... I am putting my $5/week aside so I can always have this done.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Duffy took the time to discuss both the procedure and my expectations. I was thankful for the former and thrilled the results exceeded the latter. I find him extremely professional, well versed in his field and a very skilled doctor.