Pain in the Neck. -Jacksonville, FL

I had a seerious accident 20 years ago and broke...

I had a seerious accident 20 years ago and broke my neck. It literally changed my life since I was always so active all my life, I was a very good athelete so could eat almost anything I wanted and was able to burn it off.

To make a very long story short, I became disabled 10 years after my accident and could no longer work because of neck pain. After that I became depressed and food became my best friend, and was leading a sedintary lifestyle.....fast-forward 10 more years and I had gained a whopping 200 pounds. My weight affected my health adversly of course and wound up practically incapacitated.

One day I decided I had had enough of this and decided to do something about it. I joined a gym and started swimming since I grew up on the beaches in L.A. and was an avid swimmer. Pretty soon I had lost 50 pounds with exercise and diet and kept going. I had lost 160 pounds and was back, physically and mentally. My neck was still a problem because my breat size went from a 32 B to 50 DD. I decided to check into breast reduction surgery.

I asked around and surfed the internet and chose a consultation with Dr. Wallace at Coastal Cosmetics. I had the surgery in November 2012. I am so pleased with my results, and Dr.Wallace and his staff have been such a blessing, I just wish I had done this sooner. I still have issues with my neck, but have been able to be so much more active without all that extra fat because of my breasts. I would recommend Coastal Cosmetics to anyone having any procedure. They truly treat you as family.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wallace was my physician, he is great!

Oh my goodness you have had a big journey!   Good for you in taking your life back and getting healthy.  You should be so proud of yourself.

Why thank you. It has been an ordeal....the journey was rough at times but I'm feeling great and have emerged a much healthier person. I would tell anyone with chronic pain issues to look into breast reduction immediately. Pain medication is not the way to go believe me. Been there too, my medical doctors just wanted to prescribe strong pain meds covering the symptoms instead of addressing the main issue.
Hi Gainjax I recently had surgery at coastal cosmetics with Dr Timothy Fee and I also was very pleased with the service and staff. I'm 4 weeks post op and doing great. They took very good care of me! Kudos to Coastal Cosmetics!
So glad you are doing well, and the team at Coastal are tops. Dr. Wallace did my proedure, I never have met Dr. Fee but hear he is top of the line too.