Pain in the Neck. -Jacksonville, FL

I had a seerious accident 20 years ago and broke...

I had a seerious accident 20 years ago and broke my neck. It literally changed my life since I was always so active all my life, I was a very good athelete so could eat almost anything I wanted and was able to burn it off.

To make a very long story short, I became disabled 10 years after my accident and could no longer work because of neck pain. After that I became depressed and food became my best friend, and was leading a sedintary lifestyle.....fast-forward 10 more years and I had gained a whopping 200 pounds. My weight affected my health adversly of course and wound up practically incapacitated.

One day I decided I had had enough of this and decided to do something about it. I joined a gym and started swimming since I grew up on the beaches in L.A. and was an avid swimmer. Pretty soon I had lost 50 pounds with exercise and diet and kept going. I had lost 160 pounds and was back, physically and mentally. My neck was still a problem because my breat size went from a 32 B to 50 DD. I decided to check into breast reduction surgery.

I asked around and surfed the internet and chose a consultation with Dr. Wallace at Coastal Cosmetics. I had the surgery in November 2012. I am so pleased with my results, and Dr.Wallace and his staff have been such a blessing, I just wish I had done this sooner. I still have issues with my neck, but have been able to be so much more active without all that extra fat because of my breasts. I would recommend Coastal Cosmetics to anyone having any procedure. They truly treat you as family.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wallace was my physician, he is great!