excited and happy with my results! - Jacksonville, FL

?prior to going to see dr fee, i saw another...

prior to going to see dr fee, i saw another plastic surgeon for a breast reduction and tummy tuck. and the end of the consultation i left there with no information on cost or anything regarding the procedure. so there was nothing to really plan for. i then decided to go to see dr fee the consultation was awesome after the consult with dr fee i spoke with tracy and she was great. she gave me all of the information needed prior to leaving the office i was able to setup a tentative date because i had all the information needed to plan for surgery. my breast reduction was covered under my insurance and there was a small issue, my insurance required me to have my surgery at the hospital where i work and i wanted to have surgery at my hospital's surgical center instead of the main hospital so that i could have both procedures at the same time. tracy, and sheri worked at getting dr fee credentialed at the surgury center to accommodate me. for that a am very thankful. as the date was getting closer i am sure i was a pain but tracy especially was very nice. rene was awesome at helping with preop and consent signing. on the day of my surgery dr fee came in on time and he is always professional in his mannerisms as well as his attire. he took his time to explain the procedure and expected outcome, listened to my concerns, and answered my final questions as he made his markings on my breast area to prepare for surgery. post op i went home and followed up at his office the next day every thing was great i looked at my breast when we took off the sports bra and the dressing and they looked great no sutures he used dermabond. my incisions look great!!! i am so happy that i went to dr fee. i had my tummy tuck on fri 8/30/13 and i am so happy with the results as well.

Im looking for a surgeon i have to pay out of pocket since my insurance does not cover reduction surgery was it really 9000

Welcome to the community:)

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon