In Need of TITTIES! Mommy of 3 Breastfed Boys!! 34b Wanting D's - Jacksonville, FL traveling to Coral Gables

Now I'm not and sure never been a small chic lol!...

Now I'm not and sure never been a small chic lol! I'm an African American female who's 5' 4.5" (lol) weighing about 160lb. I'm 32 years old and my youngest is almost 7. I breastfed the first 2 boys for 1 year each and my milk dried up in the last child's 3 month. I had to switch him to infamil! When I say my breast "dried" up... honey I mean I went from a full 36C to a small 32B!!!!

My body is bottom heavy meaning I have a small waist and large butt and hips. My top half don't match my bottom half. So why not get the bottom to match the top?? Well because I kinda like being hippie lol...I need a tummy tuck on the extra skin but im going for one procedure at a time.

I hate my small breast. I started wearing a TRAINING bra when I was in the 11th grade! And I had to beg to get it! My mom wasn't strict or nothing, I just didn't have anything to put in them! Thank God I didn't grow up in the era of peer pressure like a lot of today's young people. I'm not that old but things have changed!

Anywho, so back to the subject. I just want tits for once :}
Oh oh oh I called to set up my first consultation for today. But wait, the doctor has no reviews on realself.com and on another site, out of 8 reviews, like half were bad :{... I don't know what to do, or do I? I've gotten all excited only to question it all... The consultation is more than $100. Idk what now...

Search for other PA and your area any read their reviews as well. Get a consults with another doctor considering this doctor reviews are not so great as well.
Oh I am now! I had a consultation yesterday and it was scary and horrible. Not that I'm afraid of the procedure, it's that this man is strange and waaaaay too old!! Ewww! Those all the bad reviews, I believe them now
Lol

Big Boobies in Jacksonville Expensive! Considering out of Town in Miami

I've gone through so many pics on realself. I have decided I love the work of Dr. Jacob Freiman. Most of the pictures that I've seen on real self have been done by him. I am very impressed by the results. He has also received 5 out of 5 stars. I'm almost sure I want silicone gel implants, high profile, 400 cc or better, under the muscle. After that description, you would think I have seen a doctor already lol. I've just read so many reviews!! I'm so reeeeeady

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED! WRONG DR OFFICE AND THE LADY NEVER TOLD ME!!

Okay, so I've been in contact with what I thought was Dr. Jacob Freiman's office. The coordinator's name was Vivian. We've gone back and forth between dates to schedule a time. I have been letting her know I want Dr. Freiman. She has assured me, all I needed to do now was set a date and pay. I was on board for October 17th. That was the earliest we could get. So I was ready to pay and for some reason, she never contacted me back... (strange). Wouldn't she be ready to collect my money??? She was very responsive up until pay day. So, I decided to go back to the website (cgcosmetic.com the only site I've contacted for information) and started a chat. I spoke to Claudia who informed me Vivian no longer works for them (now I understand why no return email). So I explained the last conversation vivian and I had just 4 days prior and she informed me Vivian left over a year ago!!!!! WWHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?!?! IDK how this vivian lady was able to contact me, but I almost got GOT!!!! Please live and learn from my situation ladies. There are some crazies out threre. I almost lost all my money! !!

Date set!!!

Okay so far we're looking at September 17, 2014. I'm going to pay the deposit tomorrow! It's happening! The real thing yall!

What size are you going with??
Not sure exactly yet. I know I wanna be a DD. I'm thinking 500cc +. I don't wanna have the "boob greed" I hear a lot of women have. I've never had full breast except when I breast fed. And they were full of milk!! I want them big :))

New date and deposit PAID

So I paid my deposit to hold my definite 09/19/14 date!!! I have my lab work to do tomorrow morning at quest diagnostics!! Hope my blood pressure is low enough. I'm borderline hypertension and it's controlled without medication. I'm so excited! I've been stalking you girls every night before bed! It's like curling up with a good book lol!!! Still in search for the perfect size. It's changed in my mind so many times. I don't think I'll know until I do pre op on the 18th. I'm about to rent my car for travel down there and my friend is meeting me there to bring me back. Still searching for a hotel too. Ugh so much to do yet so much excitement is swelling up. Breathe.....3,2,1.... Gotta have this blood pressure under control because I'm not willing to change my date lol! I already put in for vacation time :( and my manager is a ????... Let me be nice and just not say anything at all ????. Oh yeah, out of the 50 people I work with face to face, about 45 of them are MEN. I've only told 2 people this is going to happen for me. I don't know if I should tell people before. I want to save them from a sexual harassment charge but I don't want to put my body decision out there like that. I know my boobs are gonna be a topic of discussion but I just want respect, ya know

I think that's going to look great on you!

Lab results in, what now

Okay so blood pressure was not taken during lab (WHEW because I ate pizza the night before). I went to quest diagnostic to have lab work done. I scheduled the appointment with ease over the internet. It took 45 mins to be seen. If I had just walked in, I probably would still be there lol! It was busy! I paid $192 dollars to have the test! The receptionist called to verify which test are needed. I had to have a comprehensive test which is an intensive breakdown of blood work, a pregnancy blood test, and a another which just check for impurities in the blood (I am unaware of the technical term for the test). I took the test Thursday and Yadira called to give me the clearance of the results Saturday morning.

Now I'm ready to go forward! !! I'm going to pay the remainder of the money when I get home from vacation for labor day!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Cost of breast augmentation surgery so far

$1000 deposit to hold the date (goes toward $2500 procedure)
192 for lab work

=$1192

I'll update as situations arise

More deflated boob pics

As soon as I'm done writing this, I am going to finish paying off my surgery balance. I've turned in everything it is I need it to turn in so far. I think I have seen every woman's boobs on this site lol!!! I have found a few pics of some which boobs. I'm going to post them also

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My boob pics didn't load..trying again

Deflated

2 weeks to go!!! Super excited for you!
Thank you honey! Yeeees 2 weeks! I'm starting to settle down though. Getting calm as the day goes by. Still counting down nevertheless :)....Thanks for comments Sjoy2486
You're welcome!!

13 days!! Time actually going pretty fast!

I'm so cloooose! It's almost time to get down with the get down! I never realized that I was not alone until I found this site. I was afraid women would look down on me for wanting to look better than I was "made". It's such a relief for so many women to come together to support one another when they decide to make a change to the body. I'm loving to leave personal updates as well as lift another sister up. There's no demographical person left out (race, age, nationality). There are no boundaries. Love the love!

OKAY, off my soap box! Lol! Hijacked some wish pics. I hot the booty! I'm blessed there. Just need the boobs and small waist now

Sweetie! I'm happy for you, but you weren't frightened off by the VIVIEN situation??
Om gosh you have no idea! I was terrified. But the ladies at cgcosmetic really put my mind at ease and apologized so much for the mix up. I felt so much better. The lady, still to this day, has nit made any contact with me. It's crazy because at first I could email her and she responded every time in about 5-30 mins time. I could have been robbed blindly! Thank God I contacted the site administrator instead of contacting Vivian again.
Your day is almost here!!!!

Avis over Hertz rental car. ...

So I reserved my car this morning. I went with Avis. It was about $40 cheaper than Hertz. I have always rented with Hertz. I was very surprised to about how in the dark I've been lol!

I'm 10 days pre op and it feels like forever away. I'm still excited though.

All my best love! Are you going by yourself? Where r u staying??
I'm driving down alone but I'm meeting up with my friend in Miami and he's going to stay with me and drive me back. I'm not sure where I'm staying yet :(... any suggestions?
The last lady I've been following stayed at the Hilton Miami Airport. It may b a little expensive, but you want to b in good surroundings as your body is trying to heal. Plus, it's ten minutes away from the office from what I understand :)

Found the PERFECT tit size on simplybreastimplants.com

Okay so normally I just Google "breast augmentation" or "breast implants". Well the other day, I realized I was coming across pictures with the exact same background. So I clicked on a pic and found the site simplybreastimplants.com. It was easy to navigate and that's good because I get motion sickness very easy from changing screens. So I looked up XL augmentation photos. This is 600cc +. Some were ridiculous, while others were moderate.

Thank you so much for that last update! I was able to see girls my height and weight, their cup size prior and what specific CC's looked like afterwards. :)
Oh awesome! I'm glad I was able to help. That's why I became interested. I was able to see other women's stats to compare them to mine. I'm glad I could help! Xoxo
Goodluck!

Like sands through the hourglass....

Well it's more like water through the hourglass now lol. My surgery is in two days!
Quick update:
Cost entire deposit and surgery paid $2500
Rental car for 2 days and to be dropped off in a different city = $ 113
Wishes Hotel Coral Gables 2 nights -4 miles from surgery center = $ 167
Lab work from quest diagnostic = $ 192
TOTAL = $ 2972

Still less than Jacksonville base price of $ 3700!

Update cost again

So I booked my hotel room through Expedia 3 days ago. Yesterday I was sent an email to let Expedia book the rest of my trip. So I was curious to see the rental car rate (thinking I knew I had the BEST rate). Lol how naive! I found 4 other rental car places that would let me rent a car for almost half of the rate I found with Avis.

So, cost: $2972-113 (original Avis rate)= $ 2859 + 64= $ 2923

Thanks for the support! **hugs**
Not sure yet. I want about 600cc but I don't know :)....we'll see very soon! I'll find out today
Staying at the Wishes Hotel in Coral Gables

Wishes Hotel Coral Gables, FL and pre op appointment

I left Jacksonville yesterday at 9:30 a.m. and I arrived in Coral Gables Florida at 4pm. I called my patient coordinator and she said come straight to the surgery center. Well I decided to come straight to the hotel to check in first. When I got here, the parking lot was empty and thefront office doors were locked. So I tried calling the number on the door and the lady said they do not have any more rooms to rent and she hung up on me. I called the number back and the lady started speaking spanish to me and telling me she does not understand what I'm saying. Then she hung up on me again.oSo I took my open hand with my tungsten ring and banged on her glass door. she came running out of a room from somewhere across the parking lot. She asked me can she help me and I said yes I'm going to need someone to bail me out of jail if this lady hang up the phone on me again. She let me know she was the lady I was speaking to on the phone. She said the hotel is full and they have no more vacancies. I told her BS because I already paid mine in advance if she need to figure it out. I guess she saw an angry black woman and need i say more, she figured it out. I love the room, pictures are posted.

The surgery center is about 5 minutes away from my hotel.I went and sat down and gave the lady at the counter my id and filled out some paperwork. in about 5 minutes I will call to the back to fill out more paperwork.I was about halfway done when my coordinator came in to meet me. She said that Dr Freiman wanted to meet me before he went into surgery.I was taken to a room around the corner down the hall to get undressed and put on a paper gown. He came in within about 2 minutes. He was VERY nice and he did not seem rushed at all. He was gentle, thorough and asked if I had a desired look. I told him I want them big. He asked me to open my gown again and asked did I have any specific size in mind. I told him I know he's busy but I have an ultimate wish pic on my tablet. He said okay I will wait why you load it up . He calmly waited while I got it ready and I showed him the picture. He informed me of my chest size and how it is built and what he can do to get as close as possible! He explained in detail what the lady in the picture probably had to do before she could be that size if she started where I am.

Anyway, I'm getting 465cc saline filled to 500cc!!! Yayyyy! I'm excited nevertheless!

I went back to finish filling out paperwork and then took pictures behind a curtain. I got my prescription and specific instructions on eating and drinking. The latest I could eat was 2am because surgery is at 2pm. She said there has to be a minimum of 12 hours of fasting. Cool! So I had half a candy bar at 1am lol!!!

Sitting here with less than 1 hour to go!

***pictures acting up, will upload another time***

Ur story had me laughing! ! =) happy healing! !
glad you got your room! excited for you :) can't wait to see pictures! I'm getting my BA done by Dr Freiman also in 3 weeks!!!!
WOW!! Thank GOD you got your room&didn't kill that lady. Prayers Doll.

I'm in quite a bit of pain

I'll update later. ...

Awwww u made it to the other side get sum rest!
Girl my first 4 days were harder than I thought it would be! Thanks for the support!
Glad I could make you smile! That lady was tripping! :))

5 days post operative

Oh my gosh I feel so much better! I still have this funky looking boob on my left side. It's riding so high! The right looks pretty good. For the first 4 days, I slept so much! I'm not sleeping so much now. I drove about 15 miles when I was 1 day post op. That was horrible! I was out of it. Thank God I made it safely home. I drove when I was 3 days post op and I was still delirious. I was driving for 5 minutes and was dying to get home. Then I drove today to get out of the house. I was feeling fine until I had to walk around Walmart. The pills and anesthesia have my mind a little loopy still. I can't walk very fast and my 36 bra feels like it's squeezing my girls too tight.

ugh like I said, I'm still not 100% so I'll update more later.

Super happy for you! The next week will be a cake walk!!
You welcome it will get better!! The u will look on this moment and see how far u have come!
I'm okay. My fiancee is a truck driver so I've been alone Monday, Tuesday, and today. I have to fend for myself. It's hard but it is actually preparing me to go back to work tomorrow :(

Back to work! Reality? Check!!!

Okay had an 8 hour work day yesterday. Snatched my sports bra off after 4 hours!!!! My side boob and under my fold was hurting sooo bad! My back...lol that's all I'll say. "My back!" Lol!!! My seat belt can't be worn properly. It has to go behind my back. I have to wear 2 shirts for work. It was the wrong day to find out my boobs sweat even when the rest of my body is cold! Craziness lol!! Still loving them though :)

I'm glad you are doing ok! I thought sleeping at first was miserable! Remind me, what did you end up getting? I'm 2.5 weeks out now and they are starting to look a lot better, give those rectangle torpedos time. LOL. I wore a breast band and am still wearing a sports bra 24/7- I tried not wearing one last night, no good. They are looking good chickie, hang in there!
Lol the left is just not cooperating! It's so high. I was wearing the breast band the first few days but gave it up because my sides were so tender. I guess I should try again now that I feel better. Thank you so much for your encouragement twincitytittys!!!! Xoxo

From 34B to 36D!!

So I did like a lot of girls and went to Victoria Secrets to be measured. I was a little bit embarrassed to ask because I decided not to wear a bra today. My sports bras are size 36. They feel too tight. But anywho, I walked up to the lady and told her I need to know my bra size because I recently got new breast. For some reason, I expected her to be surprised and look down in me for having tits so large and not wear a bra. NOT!! She was so sweet! Not bothered at all that I wasn't wearing a bra. And definitely not moved that I got my breast done. It was almost like she was saying "yay another one" with her smile! So comfortable working with her and not feeling judged. You could look at her and tell she's not too old but she's old school. Like I said, her demeanor towards me was very understanding and sweet. So she measured me as a 36D!!! Yay I'm a D!!!!!! She let me know that I still have to consider the swelling and the "drop" before I'll truly know my bra size. She suggested I try on 36D and 36C. So I did so! 36C is not big enough, and the 36D fits nicely. Not perfect because my left breast still needs to drop a lot. Here's some pics.

Happy Wednesday&Shopping! You look so happy&Fabulous.

Still waiting for left to drop

Just uploading some pictures taken today. I'm wearing the halter top dress from my 1 day pre op pictures. The red tank top pic is from 5 days ago. Left breast peeking over the top ugh!

Happy to see another Freiman girl! Just had mine done yesterday with him. Hoping your left one drops soon, but honestly they look gorgeous!! Congrats!
You look good chocolateboobs! Thank you for your kind words of optimism xoxo :}

SENSITIVE SKIN!!!!!!

Omg!!! I can't even touch my own boobs! My skin is sensitive to the touch. I had to research it here on this site and it said the sensitivity is from broken/disturbed nerves. Feeling it begin at about 2 weeks post is normal. Ugh! I had to over stretch my sports bra because I can't bare my skin being exposed and rubbing against my shirt. It's becoming hard to do the massages because they're sooo tender to touch. One doctor recommended buying a vibrator to re train the nerves. The vibration creates a natural way for the nerves to rid its self of reacting to inflammation and calm down. Others suggested OTC meds and massage. Well I don't wanna medicate and I clearly can't touch them. Vibrator???? What else can I use to create the same vigor as a pulsating vibrator? I have young boys and that's not a good look for mommy just in case mommy falls asleep with a vibrating penis on her chest!! Lol what to do??? Suggestions are welcome :)

Lol! I'm sorry, I'm not trying to laugh at your situation- I'm laughing at the vibrator issue, I can see where that would be a problem! A couple of things for you: the sensitivity will get better, I promise! & your new tatas look FANTASTIC! Just keep living your life, try to massage, even if it's just super gentle (maybe more pressure will feel better??), everything will resolve in time. Most importantly, You look beautiful!
Twincitytittys it is hilarious! That comment was from a doctor! I wanna know did he type that with a straight face lol because my eyes bucked and my imagination ran wild with some many ways as to why the mere suggestion of a VIBRATOR was so inappropriate. Lol on another note, thank you for your kind words. I've recently found a more aggressive massage that takes my mind off the sensation. I'll try to make a video. Much love Xoxo :)
Omg, I could just imagine the look on your boy's faces if they caught mommy sleeping with a vibrator on her chest! Lol! Oh no. What about a vibrating pillow or There's this vibrating mattress pad for babies made by Munchkin I saw at Target for $19.99 it might be less vigorous but easier to whip out in public. Hope your boobs start to feel better soon!!

The pool is not my friend!

So I have 6 bathing suits from the past of course. 3 tank top with bottom, 2 that look like a two piece from the back but connect in the front and cover my tummy, and one "mommy" bathing suit full one piece with very little back out minus the ruffles. 5 of them have to go in the trash. So the mommy suit is the only one that fits! Go figure! So I took my boys to the indoor aquatic pool yesterday. I thought the weightlessness in the pool would be relaxing. Boy was I wrong!! I can't really explain it but my boobies don't like the pool right now:(... I got to the point where I just wanted to stand with the water no higher than just above my tummy. No fun at the pool for me.

My youngest son got a kick out of my pain though. The boys don't know "something" changed about mommy but I think my youngest has the right idea. Earlier that morning he was laying on me as we all watched spongebob in my bed. He's wild and silly so his head ventured from being on my leg to him laying in my chest. He's layer on my chest before but he said it was a bit "bumpy" this time lol (his words exactly)!!! Lol I just called him silly and pushed him off. Well at the pool he wears a life jacket and his and my game was to try to get on each other's back. Well I let him catch me a few times until he kept hitting and grabbing my breast (of course by accident). But it killed me!!! He caught me off guard one time and kinda Spider-man'ed my tits like they were a web!! I screamed in pain and he said "what's wrong"? I told him he hurt my shoulder. He said "mom, every time I come close to your shoulder you say ouch, maybe you should have that looked at"! LMBO!!! I died laughing! So that was his joke every time he got on my back. "You should have those looked at!" Poor boobs and a playful 6 year old don't mix :((

Hey Chickie! Just figured I'd check in and see how you were doing. Haven't heard from you in a while. Are you wearing a regular bra yet? If so, how's that going & how are you measuring? I bought (and am wearing) my first "real" bra.... Yep, only specialty stores in my future! 34G is where I'm at. I'm envious of all of the CUTE bras you will be wearing ;) Hope all is well!
Oh I just cringed picturing your playful 6 year old encountering your boobs! Go with the hurt shoulder and maybe even an arm sling until your ready to be rambunctious again with him. ;)
Ouch! The pool is fine minus the 6 year old :) Watch the boobies. Gotta love kids.

Two and three week up date pics

I hear i takes forever for them to drop but they eventually will No Worries. You look Fab :)
No regular bra yet. Still in the sports bra. It's not sexy but very comfortable. Still not ready to wear my VS bras because I go up under my shirt to do my daily massages. I don't want to get it dirty. I want to get measured again soon. Last measurement was 36D. My right have definitely dropped and fluffed more. 34G?! Whoa! How do you feel about the size you are? I read your updates and you seem a little saddened by the size. I hope you're not. Much boob love to you. Smile :) Xoxo
Yeah it was bad Beth lol! But my son got a good laugh! I shield myself around him like I'm doing karate block moves now! Xoxo :)
Dr. Jacob Freiman

He's very sweet and realistic! He's patient and caring.