In Need of TITTIES! Mommy of 3 Breastfed Boys!! 34b Wanting D's - Jacksonville, FL traveling to Coral Gables

Now I'm not and sure never been a small chic lol!...

Now I'm not and sure never been a small chic lol! I'm an African American female who's 5' 4.5" (lol) weighing about 160lb. I'm 32 years old and my youngest is almost 7. I breastfed the first 2 boys for 1 year each and my milk dried up in the last child's 3 month. I had to switch him to infamil! When I say my breast "dried" up... honey I mean I went from a full 36C to a small 32B!!!!

My body is bottom heavy meaning I have a small waist and large butt and hips. My top half don't match my bottom half. So why not get the bottom to match the top?? Well because I kinda like being hippie lol...I need a tummy tuck on the extra skin but im going for one procedure at a time.

I hate my small breast. I started wearing a TRAINING bra when I was in the 11th grade! And I had to beg to get it! My mom wasn't strict or nothing, I just didn't have anything to put in them! Thank God I didn't grow up in the era of peer pressure like a lot of today's young people. I'm not that old but things have changed!

Anywho, so back to the subject. I just want tits for once :}
Oh oh oh I called to set up my first consultation for today. But wait, the doctor has no reviews on realself.com and on another site, out of 8 reviews, like half were bad :{... I don't know what to do, or do I? I've gotten all excited only to question it all... The consultation is more than $100. Idk what now...

Big Boobies in Jacksonville Expensive! Considering out of Town in Miami

I've gone through so many pics on realself. I have decided I love the work of Dr. Jacob Freiman. Most of the pictures that I've seen on real self have been done by him. I am very impressed by the results. He has also received 5 out of 5 stars. I'm almost sure I want silicone gel implants, high profile, 400 cc or better, under the muscle. After that description, you would think I have seen a doctor already lol. I've just read so many reviews!! I'm so reeeeeady

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED! WRONG DR OFFICE AND THE LADY NEVER TOLD ME!!

Okay, so I've been in contact with what I thought was Dr. Jacob Freiman's office. The coordinator's name was Vivian. We've gone back and forth between dates to schedule a time. I have been letting her know I want Dr. Freiman. She has assured me, all I needed to do now was set a date and pay. I was on board for October 17th. That was the earliest we could get. So I was ready to pay and for some reason, she never contacted me back... (strange). Wouldn't she be ready to collect my money??? She was very responsive up until pay day. So, I decided to go back to the website (cgcosmetic.com the only site I've contacted for information) and started a chat. I spoke to Claudia who informed me Vivian no longer works for them (now I understand why no return email). So I explained the last conversation vivian and I had just 4 days prior and she informed me Vivian left over a year ago!!!!! WWHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?!?! IDK how this vivian lady was able to contact me, but I almost got GOT!!!! Please live and learn from my situation ladies. There are some crazies out threre. I almost lost all my money! !!

Date set!!!

Okay so far we're looking at September 17, 2014. I'm going to pay the deposit tomorrow! It's happening! The real thing yall!

New date and deposit PAID

So I paid my deposit to hold my definite 09/19/14 date!!! I have my lab work to do tomorrow morning at quest diagnostics!! Hope my blood pressure is low enough. I'm borderline hypertension and it's controlled without medication. I'm so excited! I've been stalking you girls every night before bed! It's like curling up with a good book lol!!! Still in search for the perfect size. It's changed in my mind so many times. I don't think I'll know until I do pre op on the 18th. I'm about to rent my car for travel down there and my friend is meeting me there to bring me back. Still searching for a hotel too. Ugh so much to do yet so much excitement is swelling up. Breathe.....3,2,1.... Gotta have this blood pressure under control because I'm not willing to change my date lol! I already put in for vacation time :( and my manager is a ????... Let me be nice and just not say anything at all ????. Oh yeah, out of the 50 people I work with face to face, about 45 of them are MEN. I've only told 2 people this is going to happen for me. I don't know if I should tell people before. I want to save them from a sexual harassment charge but I don't want to put my body decision out there like that. I know my boobs are gonna be a topic of discussion but I just want respect, ya know

Lab results in, what now

Okay so blood pressure was not taken during lab (WHEW because I ate pizza the night before). I went to quest diagnostic to have lab work done. I scheduled the appointment with ease over the internet. It took 45 mins to be seen. If I had just walked in, I probably would still be there lol! It was busy! I paid $192 dollars to have the test! The receptionist called to verify which test are needed. I had to have a comprehensive test which is an intensive breakdown of blood work, a pregnancy blood test, and a another which just check for impurities in the blood (I am unaware of the technical term for the test). I took the test Thursday and Yadira called to give me the clearance of the results Saturday morning.

Now I'm ready to go forward! !! I'm going to pay the remainder of the money when I get home from vacation for labor day!

Cost of breast augmentation surgery so far

$1000 deposit to hold the date (goes toward $2500 procedure)
192 for lab work

=$1192

I'll update as situations arise

More deflated boob pics

As soon as I'm done writing this, I am going to finish paying off my surgery balance. I've turned in everything it is I need it to turn in so far. I think I have seen every woman's boobs on this site lol!!! I have found a few pics of some which boobs. I'm going to post them also

My boob pics didn't load..trying again

Deflated

13 days!! Time actually going pretty fast!

I'm so cloooose! It's almost time to get down with the get down! I never realized that I was not alone until I found this site. I was afraid women would look down on me for wanting to look better than I was "made". It's such a relief for so many women to come together to support one another when they decide to make a change to the body. I'm loving to leave personal updates as well as lift another sister up. There's no demographical person left out (race, age, nationality). There are no boundaries. Love the love!

OKAY, off my soap box! Lol! Hijacked some wish pics. I hot the booty! I'm blessed there. Just need the boobs and small waist now

Avis over Hertz rental car. ...

So I reserved my car this morning. I went with Avis. It was about $40 cheaper than Hertz. I have always rented with Hertz. I was very surprised to about how in the dark I've been lol!

I'm 10 days pre op and it feels like forever away. I'm still excited though.

All my best love! Are you going by yourself? Where r u staying??
I'm driving down alone but I'm meeting up with my friend in Miami and he's going to stay with me and drive me back. I'm not sure where I'm staying yet :(... any suggestions?
The last lady I've been following stayed at the Hilton Miami Airport. It may b a little expensive, but you want to b in good surroundings as your body is trying to heal. Plus, it's ten minutes away from the office from what I understand :)
Best Wishes on your Journey!
YW :)
Sweetie! I'm happy for you, but you weren't frightened off by the VIVIEN situation??
Om gosh you have no idea! I was terrified. But the ladies at cgcosmetic really put my mind at ease and apologized so much for the mix up. I felt so much better. The lady, still to this day, has nit made any contact with me. It's crazy because at first I could email her and she responded every time in about 5-30 mins time. I could have been robbed blindly! Thank God I contacted the site administrator instead of contacting Vivian again.
Your day is almost here!!!!
I know right?!
2 weeks to go!!! Super excited for you!
Thank you honey! Yeeees 2 weeks! I'm starting to settle down though. Getting calm as the day goes by. Still counting down nevertheless :)....Thanks for comments Sjoy2486
You're welcome!!
When u get those booties u might forget U have a stomach. =) I will be following ur journey I wish u all the best!!! XOXO'S
I know that's right! I will be following up with you too! Like I said, I want a tummy tuck next year. I may finance it :$...did you pay cash? If that's too personal, you don't have to answer. I just want to know about the pros and cons of financing.
What size are you going with??
Not sure exactly yet. I know I wanna be a DD. I'm thinking 500cc +. I don't wanna have the "boob greed" I hear a lot of women have. I've never had full breast except when I breast fed. And they were full of milk!! I want them big :))
I think that's going to look great on you!
Search for other PA and your area any read their reviews as well. Get a consults with another doctor considering this doctor reviews are not so great as well.
Oh I am now! I had a consultation yesterday and it was scary and horrible. Not that I'm afraid of the procedure, it's that this man is strange and waaaaay too old!! Ewww! Those all the bad reviews, I believe them now
Lol