I Can't Decide Whether to Get 450cc or 550cc... - Jacksonville, FL

I had my consultation last week and can honestly...

I had my consultation last week and can honestly say I loved it. I had a great experience, doctor was great she took the time to explain everything to me. All my questions were answered before I even asked them. She did measurements and said I was over the recommended length for a breast lift. I do not want a breast life, she explained that's fine I would have to go bigger (400cc-550cc) in order to fill up the skin. I have one child, breastfed so my girls are pretty droopy.

Being that I don't want a breast lift can I get some opinions on what size you girls recommend? 450cc or 550cc??

Having second thoughts, might reschedule...

Hello ladies,

I had my pre op July 1, everything went well and we decided on 525cc high profile, saline implants with a dual plane internal lift.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day but I am having second thoughts and will most likely be rescheduling. I have a two year old and I am nervous about how much pain I will be in and how active I will be. I won't have much help, but I will have people here with me. My cousin had her BA done and was with her two year old alone the next day. But as we all know everyone is different.

Although I do handle pain well I'm skeptical because I don't know exactly how much pain I will be in.

Decisions.. Decisions.. =/

3. Keflex ~ Antibiotic
4. Phenergan ~ Nausea

I Apologize...

Hey ladies,

I apologize to everyone. I did end up rescheduling the surgery. I was just too worried about the help and how my little guy would act. I've been rescheduled to August 8th and I am very excited. Sorry I didn't update on time.

Unfortunately....

Hello ladies,

Unfortunately I was diagnosed with a blood clot in my lung and was unable to undergo surgery. It was totally off guard and I was very disappointed but I am scheduled for January. Hopefully by then the blood clot is gone. Sorry it took so long for the update.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon. I live in J'ville too!! What Dr will you be using? I've been to 2 consults already and have one more to go to next week before I make my final decision. I've seen Dr Sternberg and Dr Csikai. Have an appt with Dr Desai next week.
How did you like Dr Sternberg? I have my consult next week with him.
I love him. He is very nice and sweet. He talks really fast but listens to you. I had a lump removed by him and he did an awesome job. You will like him. I'm just real picky so I want to make sure he is the one. Thats why I want to get a feel for a few more Dr's. But so far he's my favorite.
So sorry to hear about your clot and the resulting delay.  Healing thoughts coming your way.
Sorry about your issue...hope you heal quickly
I'm so sorry about your surgery being postponed. How are you feeling? How did you end up with a blood clot?
did you go through with your surgery? would love updates,your boobs are exactly like mine and sizes are driving me crazy
I just updated. I wasnt able to :(
I just updated. I wasnt able to :(
How are you doing since your surgey?
yup 550s is really a good size! I love mine!!
If you want to see mine, check out my photos.  I love them but had the same question as you, 450 or 550.  I went with 450cc moderate plus silicone under the muscle and I love them.  I have had them for 6 yrs and thought about upgrading but have since decided not to mess with a good thing.
You look amazing. That is exactly what I want. If you upgraded what would you go to?
I had planned to upgrade to 550 cc when I turned 50 yrs old.  The truth is, I have had zero complications with these and I am not excited to "try" to find new bras for bigger boobs.  For my size, these are plenty big.  Also, my doc wanted to do 320cc so go with what you want.  I had NO pain with the surgery and was up doing housework the next day.  I do love them a lot.
That is good to hear. You look wonderful. I hope I'm up and moving around the next day too. I'll be turning 42 this year and don't want to any longer. I really like the mp. Glad to see what they look like with your size implants.
The best of luck. Mine is August 9th.

Anxiously awaiting your update. Hope everything works out for you!

how are you doing?
Good luck if you decide to go ahead tomorrow!
Do it tomorrow. Rescheduling now won't make taking care of your baby easier later. Unless you think you could get more help from a friend at a later date. I know I would want to get out over with so the nervous anticipation would be over. Do it!!!
Will you lose your money if you reschedule since your surgery is tomorrow? Are you getting cold feet because its tomorrow?
No I will not lose the money I just have to notify them by tomorrow. I actually feel fine about the surgery so I'm not getting cold feet. I'm just worried about my two year old. I don't know how much pain to expect and I don't know how active I will be.
It's not a huge difference so i would go bigger since its a couple tablespoons.
Good luck on Tuesday! Mine is scheduled for the 11th. I am also debating on the same size as you. I think I am going to go 550. I am in Jax too and have a female PS...I wonder if we have the same one :-)
Thank you! Good luck to you also! We agreed on the 525cc. My PS is Dr. Hollie Hickman at TruYou.