Removal of 10 Year Old Saline Implants - Jacksonville, FL

I 'm very picky and expect only the best due to...

I 'm very picky and expect only the best due to having my intial breast augmentation 10 years ago by another PS that failed to provide the outcome that I had seeked-I asked for only a size D, he overfiled me with DDD, having overfilled implants for years I was too relunctant in seeking another PS, however with age and wanting comfort, I did extensive research for a great PS- and in knowing people that had highly recommended Dr.Fee, I made an appointment, starting with the staff in making my appointment for a consultation I was provided excellent patient/customer service with sincere kindness. Dr. Fee made me feel comfortable and was very patient with all my questions and concerns ( and I did have many questions ) I knew that I had found the PS that I could place my trust in- I am 11 days post op having R&R-( removal of old saline implants with replacement ) he and his staff are the BEST :) I 'm in great appreciation in finding Dr. Fee ( wish I'd found him sooner) for all my needs . I've wanted a tummy tuck for years after having 5 children, 2 of which were twins, but was always too leary- however in doing my research and having my recent procedure I'm now wanting abdominplasty next- You're never too old to feel your best! Thanks to you Dr. Fee and Staff-

Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear you're pleased with your new implants and your PS. Did you get saline again and how many cc's? How does the new size feel so far? Hoping you'll feel much more comfortable. Feel free to share post some photos...even in clothing is great! Happy healing and keep us posted!

Sorry for the late response, the RR was so worth it, I can finally sleep on my stomach of which I haven't been able for 10 years due to the overfilled saline, the Gels are so more comfortable, I'm scheduled for TT Jan 30, 2014, so this coming summer I can't wait to be able to go to the beach/pool and lay on my stomach, which soft boobies and flat tummy :) I'm getting really nervous about my TT, more afraid of the anesthesia :( but know I'll be in good hands with Dr. Fee and staff! still Nervous Nellie...
Great to hear from you...anytime! Glad to hear the revision was worth it and that you're feeling comfortable with the gel implants. That's great news you can sleep on your stomach again. And soon to be a flat stomach. ;) What an exciting time for you. I agree, you're never too old to look and feel young!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

In doing extensive research and knowing people that highly recommended Dr.Fee- I made an appointment with Dr.Fee. Starting with the phone call when making my appointment for consultation I was provided excellent customer/patient service with sincere kindness from all his staff. Dr. Fee made me feel comfortable and was very patient when answering all my questions and concerns. I knew that I had found the PS that I could place my trust in- I am 11 days post op in having R&R- and with only having procedure as local which I pleased- it was simple procedure ( removal of saline implants with replacements) he and his staff are the BEST :) I 'm in great appreciation, and happy in finding Dr. Fee for all my needs . I am planning abdominplasty next- You're never too old to feel and look your best!