Removal of 10 Year Old Saline Implants - Jacksonville, FL

I 'm very picky and expect only the best due to...

I 'm very picky and expect only the best due to having my intial breast augmentation 10 years ago by another PS that failed to provide the outcome that I had seeked-I asked for only a size D, he overfiled me with DDD, having overfilled implants for years I was too relunctant in seeking another PS, however with age and wanting comfort, I did extensive research for a great PS- and in knowing people that had highly recommended Dr.Fee, I made an appointment, starting with the staff in making my appointment for a consultation I was provided excellent patient/customer service with sincere kindness. Dr. Fee made me feel comfortable and was very patient with all my questions and concerns ( and I did have many questions ) I knew that I had found the PS that I could place my trust in- I am 11 days post op having R&R-( removal of old saline implants with replacement ) he and his staff are the BEST :) I 'm in great appreciation in finding Dr. Fee ( wish I'd found him sooner) for all my needs . I've wanted a tummy tuck for years after having 5 children, 2 of which were twins, but was always too leary- however in doing my research and having my recent procedure I'm now wanting abdominplasty next- You're never too old to feel your best! Thanks to you Dr. Fee and Staff-
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

In doing extensive research and knowing people that highly recommended Dr.Fee- I made an appointment with Dr.Fee. Starting with the phone call when making my appointment for consultation I was provided excellent customer/patient service with sincere kindness from all his staff. Dr. Fee made me feel comfortable and was very patient when answering all my questions and concerns. I knew that I had found the PS that I could place my trust in- I am 11 days post op in having R&R- and with only having procedure as local which I pleased- it was simple procedure ( removal of saline implants with replacements) he and his staff are the BEST :) I 'm in great appreciation, and happy in finding Dr. Fee for all my needs . I am planning abdominplasty next- You're never too old to feel and look your best!