2 Months After Explant - Jacksonville, FL

I had saline 325 cc Allergen implants put in...

I had saline 325 cc Allergen implants put in November 2011. In May 2012 I started getting all kinds of weird undiagnosable symptoms such as body aches, tingling and a brain fog/dizziness/lightheadedness feeling. I suspected it mught be my implants so in July I had them removed with a partial capsulectomy.

I still dont feel any better. I feel like I have fibromyalgia type symptoms and I know in my heart that it was brought on by the implants. I have always been very healthy, I'm only 33 yrs old!

I'm trying everything I can to feel better...changing my diet to eat healthier whole foods, taking supplements, doing acupuncture, yoga. I'm trying really hard to stay positivebut I definitely have my down days. I'm just so worried I'll never feel like myself again.

Did anyone else experience this after their removal and get better eventually? My family thinks I need to give it a lot more time but I feel like since I only had the implants in for 8 mths it shouldnt take long for my body to recover. I just dont know what to think anymore.