Smaller, Perkier Boob...happy Me! - Jacksonville, FL

I have had a breast reduction, lift and small...

I have had a breast reduction, lift and small implant to keep them perky! So far this has been the best decision I have ever made for myself. I plan to exercise more with ease and stay in shape! Only being two days out of surgery I still have plenty of questions for my doctor. I will call tomm and hopefully get . When I look at myself...i smile. I have to learn my body all over it seems. Clothes, bras...everything I have ever known has now changed.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Being new to the area I found him via internet.

Thanks for sharing!
I have sensitive skin like you too!!! I told them to try to use the least amount of tape possible. The used skin glue and another tape. I had some irritation, but not much. Now I am having the issue that the dissolvable stitches are not dissolving. They call it "spitting stitches". Fun!!!
Wow when all the infection and rashes go away you are going to look fantastic. Keep well hun
Sorry your havin all the rashes you still look great
Ouchie, sorry for the aggravations you have had!! Rest up it will get better soon.
You're boobs are gonna look awesome and fresh! I hope you have a quick and easy recovery.

Congratulations on the new you...including the excercise and plan to stay in shape! So happy for you! Hope the healing is going smoothly...don't overdo it at first. What type of questions did you get answered from your doctor? Anything helpful? Keep us posted!