Mommy of 3 Love Result!! - Jacksonville, FL

Dr. Duffy is an amazing surgeon! He did my Breast...

Dr. Duffy is an amazing surgeon! He did my Breast Augmentation about 4 months ago. I absolutely love the result. He is very knowledgable and professional. The doctor and wonderful staff took such great care of me. I am blessed to have found Dr. Duffy about three years ago when I started doing Botox with him. I have already started saving for my next procedure, a tummy tuck!:) if you are looking for a great surgeon you have found him.

Happy patient

Just more info on my experience with my breast augmentation! I had a wonderful experience the whole way along from my consultation and follow ups after and current. Dr. Duffy is very confident and knowledgable. He is truly a perfectionist in my opinion. My implants were placed under the muscle and I have 500cc silicone gel implants. My recovery was very good I had my surgery on a Friday and went back to work on Tuesday in an office setting. The staff is wonderful and followed up on me a lot which is important they always answered my questions with knowledge and made me feel extremely comfortable. I did not take any before pictures but I have afters and they look awesome :)
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.