36 Year, with 2 Kids - Jacksonville, FL

I hate my back view, even after surgery. I had...

I hate my back view, even after surgery. I had lipo and bbl and i still feel fat, i honestly look better but, i have a lot more that should have been taken off. I am not sure if my size changed or not but i feel that i need more lipo fonr before i am satisfied with my self. I paid to much and got to little.

Paid too much got nothing. $6900

I am weeks post op today. And i c minimal changes. I paid for lipo of my stomach, back, legs, flanks, inner thigh,with trans to my butt. My looks worst now than it did before surgery. Sorry i didnt take any real before pics, but here some that i had. Oh yes, i want it done again. I need an more agressive surgeon.

1 month later...

I see little change, still waiting, still sore, still healing.

I know it would not b perfect but...

As the swelling going down, i am able to c areas of concern. My hip fat has been divided. There is a dent in my righ thigh and the left barely touched.

pic

It wont let upload pic

Pic

It looks like ny surgery was done by two different people. My left and right sides r different. I know it sounds crazy but i believe it.

No better!

Everything looks just like I thought it would months ago. But I am happy that I only have a couple more days/month to go before I really get this fat taken off me.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was great just not aggressive enough

I went In for vaser lipo and she said that she would rather do laser because the vaser was harder to handle and It leaves a larger intro scar, so I think that's where I messed up. I researched her for one thing and then got sidetracked. If I would have been looking In to laser lipo, I wouldn't have gone to her In the first place. Its the worse money I have ever loss. '
Well to be honest I just wanted my fat gone, I dont care about scars. And I let her choose, and I still did not get good results.
It has been 6 months since my surgery with Dr.kirk and I definitely agree she is definitely not aggressive enough
Best to move on. Tell anyone that will listen, she is not a good choice. Then find u another surgeon.
Im sorry It didnt work out for you, I had smart lipo on my bra fat and I cant tell any difference at all and she Is willing to go back and do a touch up In November but looking at your pictures and a couple of others I think I may just want to leave well enough alone. I feel like I just threw away money. The results I have I honest to God would not have paid more than 100 dollars for, I had better results with a 40 dollar crazy wrap.
Yea, I am fine I went more experienced and open minded surgeon and she hooked me up.
It's ok, I went to a more experienced and open minded surgeon . She hooked me up.
Yeah, sorry to hear that. I wouldn't lie about it. I hate that u had to find out for ur self. And what a waste of money.
Are there any changes from your last comment up until now its April?
Yea, i size diffence in size. But i have denrs every where. Girl i look a mess.
I'm sorry you're disappointed in your results :( It's so frustrating because you go through so much mentally and physically with these surgeries, and to not have the results you hoped for sucks. What did your PS say about the results? Are they willing to do anything to make you happy? I hope it all works out and you get the body you want and deserve!
if your looking at doing it again..dr cortes is a miracle worker..
Yea, she wanted to fix it but i would wather not let her. I feel like i paid enough to her already to not get the results i want. I am going to DR in july for a redo.
Where is this doc located
Thx, i hope to get my body together in july love
Where is this doc
So sorry to hear what happen to you!! I totally understand where you are coming from with being disappointed and wasting your money. I just had a BBL and mini tummy tuck done in Feb 2014 and just like you, I was very disappointed with my results. My PS also told me that I was still swollen and my results would be better after the swelling went down. That was bull.... my stomach is not flat and my butt looks unchanged. I am so pissed!!! Now I am going for a round two next year. Not really looking forward to the recovery period again but I want to get my dream body!! Good luck if you go for round two... I will be following your story....
Good luck, and thx. I am getting my body this year. I am going to DR in july. Who did ur surgery?
Sorry to hear what happened to you. I am nervous because I have a surgery scheduled with Dr Hardy in 2 weeks. Hopefully everything works out doll.
Yea, i have faith that it will
I remember seeing another review with the same problem and doctor. I wish da site would let u see all reviews made by ur doctor! The doctor herself commented on her review!!!! I'll go through my email and find the one and send it 2 u in a message so u can see 4 urself
O really,thx sweet heart, i would appreciate it.
They will never admit that they did a terrible job. I had the same thing happen to me with another doctor. Cut your losses move on to someone that does a good job. Good luck!!!!!
I am going to DR in July