36 Year, with 2 Kids - Jacksonville, FL

I hate my back view, even after surgery. I had...

I hate my back view, even after surgery. I had lipo and bbl and i still feel fat, i honestly look better but, i have a lot more that should have been taken off. I am not sure if my size changed or not but i feel that i need more lipo fonr before i am satisfied with my self. I paid to much and got to little.

Pics?
I'm sorry it didn't work out!!! Do u have any before and after pics? R u gonna consider doing it again?

Paid too much got nothing. $6900

I am weeks post op today. And i c minimal changes. I paid for lipo of my stomach, back, legs, flanks, inner thigh,with trans to my butt. My looks worst now than it did before surgery. Sorry i didnt take any real before pics, but here some that i had. Oh yes, i want it done again. I need an more agressive surgeon.

Don't let her redo it. Stay away
Ikr, i am trying to wait for swelling to go down, 3-6 months then i will make next move. May need to start the pathway to b a Duran doll!
It seems to me that if your surgeon tells you to wait 3-6 months to see the full results then you should wait 3-6 months before bad mouthing them in public. Follow your doctor's advice and wait for the swelling to go down.

1 month later...

I see little change, still waiting, still sore, still healing.

Sorry to hear what happened to you. I am nervous because I have a surgery scheduled with Dr Hardy in 2 weeks. Hopefully everything works out doll.
Yea, i have faith that it will
I remember seeing another review with the same problem and doctor. I wish da site would let u see all reviews made by ur doctor! The doctor herself commented on her review!!!! I'll go through my email and find the one and send it 2 u in a message so u can see 4 urself

I know it would not b perfect but...

As the swelling going down, i am able to c areas of concern. My hip fat has been divided. There is a dent in my righ thigh and the left barely touched.

DR. cortes is more aggressive..great doctor...im going with him only a couple more days
Where is this doctor cortes. I will keep him in mind. But i am going overseas to fix this mess

pic

It wont let upload pic

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pic

It looks like ny surgery was done by two different people. My left and right sides r different. I know it sounds crazy but i believe it.

Are there any changes from your last comment up until now its April?
Yea, i size diffence in size. But i have denrs every where. Girl i look a mess.
I'm sorry you're disappointed in your results :( It's so frustrating because you go through so much mentally and physically with these surgeries, and to not have the results you hoped for sucks. What did your PS say about the results? Are they willing to do anything to make you happy? I hope it all works out and you get the body you want and deserve!

No better!

Everything looks just like I thought it would months ago. But I am happy that I only have a couple more days/month to go before I really get this fat taken off me.

I went In for vaser lipo and she said that she would rather do laser because the vaser was harder to handle and It leaves a larger intro scar, so I think that's where I messed up. I researched her for one thing and then got sidetracked. If I would have been looking In to laser lipo, I wouldn't have gone to her In the first place. Its the worse money I have ever loss. '
Well to be honest I just wanted my fat gone, I dont care about scars. And I let her choose, and I still did not get good results.
It has been 6 months since my surgery with Dr.kirk and I definitely agree she is definitely not aggressive enough
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was great just not aggressive enough