Couldn't Be More Happier with my Results AMAZING -Jacksonville, FL

First i have to start by saying i was not sure...

First i have to start by saying i was not sure about getting botox but am so very glad i did,It was my first time and Doctor put me at ease.
He was extremely kind and very charming and made me feel very comfortable too,he answered all of my questions and i have to say the nerves i felt walking in the office went immediately after i spoke with him.
I didn't feel any pain what so ever from the injections in my forehead and in less than 20 minutes it was over.
A few days later i was beyond happy with what i saw i had no wrinkles at all in my forehead and i just felt so happy with the results.
I am glad i chose a Doctor who knows what he is doing and will indeed be going back when needed.
Happy happy joy joy i feel so good about myself again :)

Sounds like you had a great experience with Botox!  Do you know how many units you had injected?

Hello Jill i am not sure how many units but will be going back in a week so he can see how i am so I'll ask him and let you know how many units he used. I really did have a good experience as my forehead was pretty wrinkle with deep creases. He's going to put a before and after picture up after i see him next week and you will see just how back my forehead was before the botox. I was surprised that i didn't feel any pain while he injected,he really does have a magic touch and clearly knows what he's doing.

Are you going back to have more done, or just for the after photos?

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Awesome Doctor with what i call the magic touch as i felt no pain at all and obviously he knows what he's doing. Also the staff at the office was extremely nice which made it a good experience for me.