Fantastic! - Jacksonville, FL

Pros - WONDERFUL AND CARING DOCTOR and STAFF,...

Pros - WONDERFUL AND CARING DOCTOR and STAFF, reasonable pricing, getting to see the results of all the hard work put in to get healthy and trim, and more attractive appearance does wonders for your self esteem....

Cons - Painful, swelling, potential necrosis of incisions, the procedures are not usually covered by insurances, recovery time...

My motivation came from having gastric bypass about 5 years ago, I lost between 130 to 140 pounds and have kept that off for 3 years now. I had so much extra skin it made me self conscious and seriously uncomfortable. I could feel the muscle definition I had gained from pliometrics and roller derby but looking in the mirror after a shower showed a different picture. Plus the rashes and yeast infections from the skin rubbing together (YUCK!)

My goals are to keep the weight off (of course) and to enjoy the results of all Dr. Palin's and my hard work.

Outcome: I am still very swollen, I am only 4 weeks out from my TT and 9 days out from my buttocks lift (Buttocks and outter thighs) But I can say I am liking the shape I am seeing.

I do not know how this has changed my life yet, but I do think I'll love the changes to come.

I am grateful that I came into this very well informed, I did a great deal of research before ever seeking out a surgeon; also Dr. Palin and his staff make sure you are aware of all the risks and rewards associated with these procedures.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Jacksonville Money Pages.

Hi Toadsmom, wondering after 8 mos how it all looks? Are you pleased? Are you willing to share photos? Thanks.