43 Years Old W/ Clear Correct, Used Invisalign 10 Years Ago. Jacksonville, FL

Just started phase 0 about a week and a half ago. ...

Just started phase 0 about a week and a half ago. It took approximately five weeks to receive after first mold appointment. Clear Correct aligners are very different from Invisalign. There not cut around your gums following your tooth line, the go up on your gums which concerns me a little, and I will ask about it at my next appointment. They did cut my mouth up a bit, but I used and am still using wax to cure that. I will keep you all posted as I go along and receive my next set of aligners. I would love to hear other experiences as well...

It all makes sense now... Still going great!

It all makes sense now, after googling my concern about the cut of aligners and gum line, I found my answer on a clear correct blog. I can't post the link, but here are some of the points: *We’re trimming differently to make retention 2x - 4x stronger *"For clear aligners with attachments, the straight cut 2 mm from the margins was over four times as retentive as the scalloped cut / Based on these findings, we’ve decided to start trimming our aligners with a smoother contour and a larger overlap with the margins. This technique should improve the efficiency of the aligners / We expect the new aligners to move teeth more effectively, especially when performing difficult movements like torquing." *parts of the blog - BY CARL JONARD · SEPTEMBER 26, 2013

I use a nail file for mine. I'm on here. So look at mine ever so often :)
Also . Did you wear retainers at all after Invisalign? I hope that after CC is over and my teeth are straight (I pray !) that wearing retainers at night for the rest of my life will keep me from having to do any aligners again . Maybe wishful thinking in my part ?
No, I did not wear retainers. This time I will. After treatment, I will wear full time for a year, and then nightly after that year forever. Clear Correct is providing the retainer. I went with clear correct because of the provider, I trust them. I didn't have an issue with Invisalign though, so I hope,this goes just as smooth.
Yes . This was my reason for choosing CC. My Provider and he is throwing in retainers and teeth whitening as well for the price . Works for me!;)
Glad you figured that out . What made you decide to try CC over Invisalign this time ? Where a tray was cutting me , I filed it with the softer side of an Emory board and it improved the comfort greatly . HTH .
Thanks for the tip. They no longer are cutting. The are much more comfortable now than earlier on.
That's good news .:)
Thank you!  I never realize the Clear Correct trays weren't cut out around the gumline!  I look forward to following your progress.  Have you met any of our other Clear Correct community members yet?  We have some who update semi-regularly: ClearCorrectMyTeeth is brand new.  Jrowe8274 is on tray b1 (2 of 16). jwortham is on tray 4 of 16. LittleJessica is on tray 10, I think. Bbop is on tray 5. Finally, DZappalahas been going over a year at this point. I don't know what tray she's on :D.
It all makes sense now, after googling my concern, I found my answer on a clear correct blog. I can't post the link, but her are some of the points: *We’re trimming differently to make retention 2x - 4x stronger *"For clear aligners with attachments, the straight cut 2 mm from the margins was over four times as retentive as the scalloped cut / Based on these findings, we’ve decided to start trimming our aligners with a smoother contour and a larger overlap with the margins. This technique should improve the efficiency of the aligners / We expect the new aligners to move teeth more effectively, especially when performing difficult movements like torquing." *parts of the blog - BY CARL JONARD · SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
Very interesting!  Thank you for passing that along :D!!!  That's the kind of thing I'd never have noticed on my own :).
I'm now on tray 5/16. Loving me results. I smile so much more and I don't even cover my mouth to do it :) I finally post a new pic tonight.
Can't wait to see it! :D