Ruptured 30 Year Old Silicone Implants Removed

Even though this has been the worse pain I have...

Even though this has been the worse pain I have ever had, at least I know that I have had the silicone removed from my body. My breasts are both beautiful, and I think when all is said and done they wont be so hard like before, i had hard knots.

I needed the surgery because I had a double rupture of 30 yr old silicone implants, one was leaking outside, and caused me some breathing issues. I went to the original Dr. He gave me a great price since I was a returning patient, from 1980.

UPDATE: I had my ruptured 30yr old silicone removed Dec 09. Im, 3 weeks post-op. It has been a very painful surgery. I was bruised both sides from breast to hips, my left nipple is so sensitive I can't stand it. Although it is getting better, I still have a lot of squeezing pain on the left breast, and nipple. I feel like I had my muscles and tissues ripped from my chest. I almost wish I never went through with the surgery, but I had to for health reasons.I did have them replaced with saline. Is the pain ever going to go away? And why is it more on the left side? I still can't lift my left arm correctly, the muscle feels strange.I went back 3 times for pain Lidocaine patches which help a little. I can't go back to work yet, because I am too weak in the left arm.Will this get better? -- Updated on Dec 30, 2009: Now that I am starting to feel where the pain is localized, I tried to use some gentle massage,since this is what I have been reading and the Dr.s here seem to recommended, in the process I notice a very hard lump at the bottom of the painful side next to my stitches,(scar) it seems to be stopping me from moving correctly, what can this be? It is formed like about a one inch hard spot, and is very painful. I am setting up another Dr appt. which will be #4 post-op.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

He has been practicing for over 25 years.