Please with my New Smile. - Jackson, TN

I have small teeth and with the excess gum they...

I have small teeth and with the excess gum they always looked even smaller. When the dentist told me he could take it away with a laser, I was in! It took about 10 mins with no pain. I was thrilled the first look at them! It was swollen and sore for a few days and I had to use a special mouthwash for a week. It was worth it!

6 months after pics

No veneers. Had some old bonding redone. It was time to redo it and it looked odd with the gum lift.
Dr. Todd Welch

Wow you look great!! It sounds like that was a nice easy procedure. I bet you feel really confident and love your new smile!
Oooh!  What a great result!

Thanks so much for posting your review and pictures!  We get so few gum lift reviews.  My daughter has a gummy smile as well so I'm interested in this procedure.  Did they give you anesthetic or is the procedure just naturally painless somehow?  Also, did they mention any side-effects or any danger to exposing more of the tooth?
Yes, they gave me a shot before, so I didn't feel it. It swelled up for 3 days but didn't hurt. Because my teeth are just naturally small he could only lift so much to show them. Because you cant expose the nerves in less your planing on getting veneers put on which I didn't just bonding where the front tooth was chipped. You use a medicated mouth wash to prevent infection.
Okay, yeah, that makes sense :D  Have you ever had braces or anything?  It seems like the kind of thing you'd do after braces (as opposed to before).

Thank you!
Yes if your going to wear braces you should do that first. I had braces but my gums were the same as before.
Thanks again! :D