Smart Lipo Gave Me my Pre-baby Tummy Back! - Jackson, MS

Choosing a plastic surgeon was a hard decision,...

Choosing a plastic surgeon was a hard decision, one that took much consideration and soul searching. Just making the decision to move forward and seek surgical help was a big step. After having two children via C-section, I lost the “baby weight” fairly fast. Unfortunately, I was left with an adhesion. Though this is a common complication from C-sections and other abdominal surgery, it really bothered me. Additionally, I was also left with mildly loose upper abdominal skin, a small fatty area around my belly button and mild cellulite on my outer thighs.
I was not so much worried about surgery as I was about the skill of the doctor and the downtime associated with the surgery. Through research I discovered the possible outcomes I could achieve through smart liposuction.
Dr. Dotie Jackson

There are many skilled plastic surgeons in my area. Nevertheless, after researching and talking to other women, I decided that the most important things I wanted in a doctor were 1) Highly skilled 2) Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and 3) good bedside manner. After speaking to his office staff, I decided to use Dr. Dotie Jackson. He is located in Jackson, MS over 430 miles from my home town. While the decision to travel for the procedure was not exactly convenient, Dr. Jackson’s office staff made every detail of planning the trip a breeze. His nurse called me and walked me through every step of the procedure. The procedure was easy and I was shopping at the outlet malls the next day. As for the results, I could not be more thrilled. I have my pre-baby stomach back! Dr. Jackson and his entire staff truly gave me the royal treatment. I will whole heatedly recommend him to everyone.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Glad you got the results you wanted!  How was your recovery?