In Severe Pain! - Jackson, MS

I had my procedure done a week ago today. They...

I had my procedure done a week ago today. They used 2 plates on my abdomen. The procedure wasn't painful at all. Once they removed the machine and massaged the area was when I had excruciating pain. So painful I was nauseous. But after about 15 minutes I was fine. Just numb. Day 4 I started feeling stabbing pains all over my stomach. My dr called me in pain meds That didn't phase the pain. Day 5 I had to call into work. Almost went to the emergency room it hurt so bad. Finally started taking neurontin which helped tremendously. Day 7 and still having pain. Hope it stops soon!! Hopefully I will have good results after all this pain!!! My Dr definitely didn't inform me about it being this painful!

I'm now on day 11. Pain has calmed down...

I'm now on day 11. Pain has calmed down tremendously. Hurts mostly in the evening. Hopefully will start seeing results soon!
Mitchell

Hi... Wondering if the pain got better and are you pleased with the results. Thinking about getting it done
I never had any pain in the 11x I had this procedure. I LOVE my results! Follow my review.
I'm surprised they didn't give you Neurontin right away. I left the office with a script in hand & was told to take it at the 1st tingle. Fortunately for me, I didn't need it at all.
I wish I would have had the neurontin sooner! How long has it been since your procedure? Have you had any results?
I have Coolsculpting done 4x on my belly & several on my inner/outer thighs. You can see results after the 3rd belly in my pic here.