Momma Gots Boobies! - Jackson, MS

Ok so, I am 32, Momma to 3, breastfed all, 95 lbs,...

Ok so, I am 32, Momma to 3, breastfed all, 95 lbs, 32aa. I have been thinking of having breast implants since I was about sixteen. In my twenties, I was more confident and still had ok boobs.then I hit thirty and breastfed my last baby for eighteen months.after that, girls, there is nothing left.I have always been a little insecure, but the older my children get, the worse it is.I dread bikini season every year and my hubby has decided I need to do it for me!! After following this site, I have decided I would like to have 375cc, under the muscle, silicone gel, gummy bears. My first consult is with Dr. Runnels in Jackson, MS on May 13th. I am super excited and nervous too. Unlike a lot of girls on here, everyone knows I am having them done, and everyone is supportive. supportive hubby has to run the business, so my mom will be going with me for the appointment. It is scheduled for that afternoon, so I will try to post after the appointment.
How exciting! Going to your consultation a day after Mother's Day. Good luck. I hope it goes well
Thank you! I am so excited! Just one more day! I thought that was my mother's day present, but my wonderful hubby has bought me a new ironwork trellis for my roses and I got flowers and no cooking ALL WEEKEND!! Yay!! I will update my post after my appointment tomorrow!! I hope he says I can get what size I want...pray hard!
No, but it is 3 hours away from where I live. Just 3 more days!!

Well you guys, my appointment is tomorrow and I...

Well you guys, my appointment is tomorrow and I can hardly wait!! I posted a before pic even though it will be a while before surgery. I will let y'all know how it goes!! I am too excited to sleep!!

Alright girlies, what do I need to take with me to...

Alright girlies, what do I need to take with me to my pre op appointment? I am wearing a comfy Sun dress because I have to drive like three hours to get there and I want to be comfortable. I thought I might need to take like a sports bra and tank top or short sleeve shirt to try on sizes with. Anything else? Any questions you wish you had asked?! Thanks in advance!!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. Hopefully you had a chance to review some of these helpful questions with your PS. If not, perhaps at your next visit. Glad to hear you have the support of your family and friends! Let us know how the consult went!

Ok so here is my update. Went to the consult...

Ok so here is my update. Went to the consult yesterday and did not find out good news. I am dealing with it, but really need some support right now. Apparently because of my fibromyalgia I may not be able to get gummy bears because they may be contraindicated for my condition. I really did not want saline because of my lack of tissue to cover them. Also, my PS says he does not think I can go as big as I wanted. He suggests more along the lines of 300cc to get me to a mid c cup which is the after size I would like to be. He says he will try to fit as much in as possible, but the size I wanted is not worth the complications that may come with it. I know in my head he is right, but my heart was set on that number, you know.... I think as long as I will be a c cup that's ok, what do y'all think? I honestly could have fallen off the bench when he said 280-300!! I know I don't have much skin, but I also know how it stretches. He is the surgeon and I know he does great work so I think I should trust him, but I am afraid of being disappointed. I looked at those sizes last night on here, and I liked what I saw. Maybe I am being paranoid... Btw pre op is July 6, surgery July 11, and post op July 16
Good luck :)) you're little so anything will look good!
At this point, anything is better than nothing! Lol! Just can't wait!!
Hi Boobiewish! Try to not be discouraged. He says he can get you to a mid C, which will look GREAT! I have a couple of friends who started with small breasts & have saline- they really love them! Are you reluctant to go w silicone because of potential heal risks?

Six weeks from today!!

Alright Girlies, here is my update....first I would like to thank all those people who have responded to questions and written their own stories!! Without y'all, I don't know what I would do!! I have been trying to stay busy so that time will pass faster. Last night I did the tally, and I am six weeks from today for my surgery!! Yay!! Cannot wait! Question...do you think I can wear a sports bra like bikini top at the end of July? When is it ok to swim? Thanks you guys!!
You know I don't know a lot about sizing, but I think 300cc really isn't as small as everyone seems to think it is. I was wanting more then 350cc but now that that's what I have I am fairly happy with that size and think it would be really noticeable if I went bigger with my frame...and I am 5'2 110lbs so on you at 95lbs I think 300cc would fit so perfectly! I also think ok it is shitty if I have to wear a padded bra again right? but it's really not, so if you needed a little extra for a nice dress or top or whatever big deal. I think you will be pretty happy with the size. I don't even know if that made any sense lol sorry I am so tired my eyes feel like they might fall out of my skull! Are you some what ready for the surgery? Stock up on pillows bras and ice packs?
I think I am ok with wearing a padded bra if needed. That way I can have the best of both worlds, ya know. Sort of ready for surgery. Got tons of pillows already, just need one with arms, bendy straws, side table with basket to keep small things handy- meds, lotions, books, whatever, I cannot find a zip front bra in small or medium!! I do have the one the surgery center said to get. It is a front closure and looks like a really stretchy granny bra??? In nude too...ooh sexy mama!! Btw it has no padding to cover my nips YAY for air conditioning! Lol!! How long before maybe I could step into a bra and pull it up over my hips to my boobs rather than over my head? Will that work if I can't find a front closure sports bra? Thinkin of running around naked! Lol!! What kind of ice packs do you think? I have heard to use peas? I still have one more room to remodel and its my bedroom. It will literally drive me nuts if I don't get done because I will be laying in that bed thinking just look at that, it's gotta get done, it will drive me insane!! So just work in on that for now. Any other advice, tips??
At first I thought 300 would be pretty small, but then I saw a lady who only for like 175, and I was like ok maybe it's not too small after all...I talked to the surgery center today and everything is looking good for my surgery!!

Got the go ahead for Surgery!!

Yay!! So excited today because I talked to my PS office this morning and he has given me the all clear for surgery with the gummy bear implants I wanted!!! Yay!!!! I go for my pre op July 3 and Shit just became real yall!! I guess in the back of my mind I was thinking that I would not be cleared for surgery and knew I did not want to have saline so I kept kinda thinking that I may not be able to go through with it. Fibromyalgia be damned!! Momma is gettin boobies!!!

Smokefree baybay!!

I am now about 18 days from surgery and have been smoke free for four days!!! Yeah!!! I did not use any meds because I have fibromyalgia and a lot of meds interfere with my fibro med. I went cold turkey! After seventeen years of smoking, I am finally smoke free and cannot believe it! I went from almost a pack a day to nothing at all! Bring on the boobies!!
Everyone seems to forget to post after their surgery so I am going to try to post a lot!! I cannot wait!!
I feel the same way, it's like more important to post after so that way we can see how everyone is doing and see if we are going threw the same stuff
That's what I think too!! I know life goes back to normal, but how hard is it to answer questions once a week??

Photo Update

This is my surgical bra that the doctors office recommended....sexy, huh!! I wanted to post some more before pics. My surgery is twelve days from today and I am not through remodeling yet!! Going to paint now!! Much love!!
Good luck you will look great
I am 104 lbs now I had my ba done 3 months ago I got hp 375-400ccs it took a good month for my skin to stretch . That month sucked but so so so worth it i love my new boobies lol .
Do you have any pics of your wish boobs

Last minute questions...

Ok you guys, I have to go for my pre op on Wednesday, July 3, so on that day I will meet with my anesthesiologist, and do my blood work. Does anyone know what blood work will be done?? I mean like what tests will be run that kind of thing? My sister has now completely freaked me out by reminding me that her mother in law almost died right after surgery from her boob job like she actually flat lined!! What the crap!!! Like seriously! Why would you tell someone that!!! I know she might be jealous, I mean, I get it, ok!! Don't try to scare me, jeez man!! I just think this is a very hard decision anyway, but to be intentionally freakdd out like that, just ugh!! I am kinda having a tough time knowing that my hubby will not be with me for surgery. I knew he could not shut down the business, but now that surgery is in a few days, it makes me a bit sad and anxious. Then with my sister going all non supportive psycho on me, I am kinda feeling like crap. Anyways, happy healing and keep your head up chickies!!
How did the pre-op go?
Great!! Even more ready now!!
You will go great.Dont over think too much!!!Just go for it!

Paid in full!!

So I went to my pre op on Wednesday. I met with the anesthesiologist and my doctors nurse to get my final blood work then met with the money lady. Surprisingly, I was actually in there f for about two hours! Everyone was super relaxed since it was a surgery day and I got to get more insight into my doctor and why he does the things he does. That is Awesome! If you want to know the down and dirty on your doctor, talk to the ladies he works with!! Turns out my doc is a super perfectionist! Not in a bad way, though!! He just wants everything to be as perfect as he can make it! He pays special attention to minor details. I don't think I could ask for better in my plastic surgeon. In the surgery instructions they give the family, they tell the family sometimes surgery takes longer than expected due to his driving need for perfection and not to be upset if it takes a while longer because you would want the same courtesy if you were in the OR! I think that is Awesome!! His bedside manner is more clinical than fuzzy, warm and that is fine with me because I have worked with doctors in the past and can understand that sometimes they are actually more introverts than extroverts. It is extremely gratifying to know I chose properly and the ladies he works with have nothing but high praise for his work!

Stats one more time: 5'4, 95 lbs, 32aa, will be getting between 250-300cc and have changed from gummy bears to round silicon gels, don't know if HP or MP yet.

Surgery date: July 11th
So sooooon! I can't wait to see your results! I have Crohn's and am also wondering how it will affect getting mine done.
Hopefully little to none!! My fibro is worse in my arms and legs than anywhere else so I am hoping no problems!!
Good Luck!! Almost there! :)

My Heart is Heavy....

I am two days from surgery. I cannot find the pillow with arms! Can anyone tell me where they got theirs?

My whole body hurts with the trauma of losing a family member...He was not even thirty yet, one beautiful little girl left behind not to mention a tight knit family that is devastated. He was an addict. I don't know any more helpless feeling than to know someone is slowly killing themselves in front of you and there is nothing you can do but watch. He was a wonderful person and great to be around, but would not get help or let us help. He kept insisting there was no problem. He was found dead Monday morning. Funeral is tomorrow. I feel alternately numb and then too much. I cannot stop crying. I cannot find a happy place. This man was like my little brother and my husband's best friend. I am completely undone....prayers requested please. Thank you in advance...
How are you doing, boobiewish?
Can't wait to hear how it went!
I am so sorry to hear of your loss and I am so thrilled you are getting your dream come true. Just pray about it and don't feel bad today for other reasons because you think that your happiness is not honoring him. He would be happy for you too. So just lay back and let it happen. No worries!! It really is a breeze!! Relax!!! And just rest rest rest! You will be great and when you read this you will probably have BOOBS!!! And you will be so happy it's all behind you. All my prayers and let us know how you are doing.

I finally made it girls!!

Hello everyone! Had surgery yesterday. Pain is not intolerable, but trying to get out of bed is really funny. I will post new pics in just a minute...more later.
Glad youre doing good. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to hear from you again.
You look great! How many ccs did you end up getting? Hope your having an easy & speedy recovery :)
Hope you are doing well & staying comfortable :)

Post op

Everything is going well. Healing is just fine though my left scar is a bit raised, the PS says it will lay down in time. Went shopping after my post op appointment yesterday and I overdid it! Today I am paying the price for sure!! Very sore and swollen today. I keep forgetting I am only a few days out of surgery! I should actually make it to a d cup when I can be sized!! Yay!

Day five photo

Oh my gosh what a big difference from day 1...you look fabulous! My condolences on your loss :(. Such a tragedy. Take care if yourself and maybe being there however you can for the family will bring you, and them, peace.
They look good. I like being able to see people with my body type (stick girl) with their boobies done. I can get more of a sense of what would look good on me and what kind of size to get. Thank you so much for sharing. Hope your recovery is going good :)
That's one reason I posted my story. It is hard to find grown women who are less than 100 lbs. Good luck with your decision! I love mine!

New pics!!

Loving my new boobs! Trying on clothes is so much fun!
your writing is hilarious! you made me LOL. glad you are happy and that you finally got your boobs lady!

Bring out the Sun!

Heya girls! I am still having lots of fun with my new twins! I had to go buy a new swim suit because the old triangle tips looked like stickers and only covered my nipples! Lol! I do not have one top I can wear! I could never wear the bandeau tops before because I did not have anything to put in them, and now I am falling out! Ha! I got three different tops to go with some bottoms I already had. They are perfect. Just fyi wear your sunscreen! It kinda hurts when the new girls get too much Sun! That's ok cuz these babies have a tan now! Yay!!I no longer have morning boob at all and just a little tightness in the muscles leading to my arms. The incisions are a bit sore still so no underwire bras yet, but that's ok! I am loving the hot colors of bandinis and bandeau from Wal-Mart! They are cheap and comfy and go great under tanks with shorts! I live in Mississippi and y'all, it is HOT! Like 115 with heat index in the shade! We are having a really cool spell right now so highs are only in the mid 90's which is totally great because you can still look cute and your make up stays put instead of landing in a puddle somewhere around your neck! Will post more pics later! Love y'all!
your looking Great! starting to drop nicely.
Thank you so much! Check out the new pics!
I hear ya about the bandeau bathing suit tops!! I've bought like 3 so far!! LOL! you are looking awesome BTW!!!

Almost one month...

Hey ladies! Sorry, it has been awhile! I have been getting the kids ready to go back to school and trying to get back in a routine. I am still loving my new girls! They are getting softer as time goes on. My nipples are super extremely sensitive, though!! Like to the point of feeling bruised all the time! I almost feel like it is the first week of breast feeding a new born, but it's like that all the time!! Does anyone else have this going on?? That is my only complaint so far and this week, my incisions have started burning. I am going to post new pics too! Please ask questions if you got em!!
JuSt checking up on your recovery, hope everything is going awesome!
I'm so glad I found your review! You look fabulous...perfect even. Hope you are doing well with your recovery :D
Thank you! I am doing very well. Still loving everything about them! It feels like I have had them forever! Love playing dress up!!

No more Pain!

Hello all!!I have sincerely missed you guys! So the painful nipple sensation is finally gone! I have no problems lifting or doing any of my daily chores. I can safely lift 50lbs. I know because that's how much my youngest child weighs! My boobies are now super soft and squishy. I have an appointment tomorrow for a follow-up. Just to recap my stats
32years old, approximately 97 lbs, 32aa-32d bra size, 350cc Natrelle high profile silicone gel implants, under the muscle
I can fit in some 34c bras, but they are not supportive because the band width is too large for my small frame. I actually only measure 28 inches around my rib cage so if I could find a 30dd bra I think it would fit better.
I'm so glad I found your post! I am actually planning on calling Dr Runnels office Monday morning to set up my consult. I was doing more research on him when I came a pond your post. I've read good things about him. I am planning to do gummy bears, but wasn't sure if he did then, but see he does, that's good news! Are you still pleased with yours?
I'm so glad I found your post! I'm actually in the process of picking my doctor. And was going to call Dr Runnels office Monday morning to set up my consult, then found your post. Glad to see you were pleased with him! That makes me feel good about going to see him. Still happy with your results?
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

He is wonderful! Very intelligent, great surgeon! I could not be more pleased!