1 week post op--feeling 100% better

Stats: 5"6. 113 lbs. 20 yrs. very small frame,...

Stats: 5"6. 113 lbs. 20 yrs. very small frame, most people say "bony"
Hi! I am very excited/ nervous about my procedure this Friday.

I have been wanting a breast aug for years and I am only 20 so that says a lot about how flat I am. I really am hoping to achieve some "curves" from my surgery (at least two of them lol)

I am very tiny in most people's eyes. It is definitely genetic, considering I eat like a pig and never work out. I am so sick of getting the "oh she's anorexic" look!!! I'm hoping that my surgery will make me look more like a woman and less like a girl.

I would say my biggest fear besides surgery complications is them being TOO BIG. Even though every single person I have talked to wish they would have gone bigger, I feel with my small frame I will end up looking like a prostitute. I told my doc full c. Hoping that is the best choice!!

I had my surgery today! I told my PS exactly what...

I had my surgery today! I told my PS exactly what I wanted and I think he gave me just that. He went with 270 on the left and 300 on the right. They are not too big at all! He said he went as big as he could with my breast tissue. I have had little to no pain and have felt well all day. I slept almost the entire day though. Laying in bed watching movies isn't the worst way to recover I must say :)

Day 2: had a little trouble sleeping last night...

Day 2: had a little trouble sleeping last night but jot because of pain. The percosets they gave me make me itch like crazy! I read on the Internet and it says this is normal as long as you don't have any other signs of an allergic reaction. Loving all this getting taking care of! I wish my breasts were a little bigger I think but he made them as big as he could so I can't complain. I'll update later today! Good luck to everyone else!

Day 2: had a little trouble sleeping last night...

I haven't updated in a while because I didn't want...

I haven't updated in a while because I didn't want to scare anyone! I have been so sick off my pain meds and muscle relaxers. I have been having pain and misery for the past week... BUT today marks 1 WEEK post op and I feel like a new person. I went for a walk today (which wore me out) and dressed and showered all by myself! :) seems like a small feat but all you other BA Girls understand I know. I'm posting a 1 week pic!
Runnels

Did you get the new gummy bear silicone by Allergan? I am 32 yo, 5'4", 32aa bra size. Thinking of getting around 350cc high profile silicone gel. What do y'all think? Did you like Dr. Runnels?

Just checking in to see if you're back to your daily routine? Have you been bra or swimsuit shopping yet?

Looking great, love the color of your swimsuit! Congrats on your one week!
The percocets made me itch like crazy too! A few days ago I woke up and found I had scratched myself so hard I had a blood spot on my skin. Now Im rocking one of my kids lightning mcqueen bandages over it...yep.
Im as well very petite but im much shorter 4'10 and I very from 98 to 100lbs trying to decide what size I want! I dont want to go to small but I dont wanna go to big ahhhhh lol
I understand what you mean :) Have you had a consultation with a PS and explain what your expectations would be?
I am just like you! I'm 5' 7" and about 115lbs, and am scheduled for my surgery on March 19th. I eat so much and can never seem to gain weight. So I am hoping that my augmentation will help me to feel a little more like a women and not a 12 year old boy haha. I am only 19 years old, but I will be getting silicone implants. What size/brand/profile did you end up choosing? good luck with everything! :)
Oh yay! Glad I'm not the only boy/girl walking around out there! I am going with full c/allergen but I'm not sure about the profile. I basically told him what I wanted to look like and let him figure all that out. Today is my last day in the itty bitty titty commitee! You'll be joining me soon!
I think your fear is shared by a lot of women to include myself! Im 5'2" 100 lbs and I was adamant with my doctor that I did not want to look un-natural. Im an avid runner and I wanted to ensure that it would not get in the way or deter my workouts. We ended up with 300cc silicone on the right side and 325cc on the left side. I loved the feel of silicone; but was nervous that they were too big for my body! Im on Day 3 Post OP and couldn't be happier with my resluts! Trust in your PS, he has been doing this for many years and as long as you have shared your thoughts, expectations and fears of your procedure..I'm sure you will be in excellent hands :) Best of luck to you and cant wait to hear what size you end up with!
I'm beginning to think the same! I'm glad I'm not alone. Do you think yours are big enough? Because my doc told me I would probably end up around 325cc myself and I'm scares ill want them bigger later. ESP because my friend just got like 525 cc.
Everyone's body type and expectations are always going to be different. I do believe mine are big enough for my size and what my goal was for it. I know my breasts aren't the largest, but I do believe they are perfect for me :) I couldn't imagine going any larger; I have a small frame and Im sure I would end up just looking top heavy. Many love the larger breasts..I'm content with a slightly smaller size and ensuring I have perfect symmetry with my body. Another way I've thought about it is this..if I ever want my twins to look bigger, I can always enhance them with push up bras...theyre so versatile with this size hehe. But of course, this is just my opinion :) My PS also advised me to not go any bigger since they will start to look fake; not my goal at all. Happy to give you my 2 cents!
I ended up with 300 on one and 270 on the other! I can't really tell how big they are considering I still have the wrapped up and everything. The pain today has been very minimal. Does it get worse? Because I for sure can handle this!
I think you are through the worse part; you may get seconds of pain here and there but they are very tolerable. The biggest complaint I had was the pressure it had on my breasts; nothing that muscle relaxers cant help ;) Just make sure you get plenty of rest, stay hydrated (it's okay if you notice your belly getting bloated...thats just retention of water from surgery) and just listen to your body :) Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you out. Happy healing hun and cant wait to hear more of your journey!
Hi Flipkait, I actually just had my surgery this morning and also had Allergan (silicone) implants put in. I am called bony all the time as well. I'm 5'3. I went with 325cc's under the muscle which is better for smaller framed girls like ourselves. My post op bra is a full C and I think I look proportionate. Recovery thus far isn't fun but I'm only on day 1. Since I'm smaller also I just take half a pain pill at a time. Good luck!! Look forward to your update

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. I bet you will feel just right with the size you chose. Will you have some help during your recovery? Keep us posted!

Oh yes! My mom and my boyfriend have been overly helpful all ready! I have enough snacks to last a month! An ice chest in my room for drinks, they've thought of everything!! I'm doing a little last minute prep right now! So excited/ nervous. Only 1 more full day
Good luck! I'm pretty thin also. 5'1 and 99lbs But hoping for 32 DD. (Is it too much?) Lol.
From what my doc told me the more petite you are the bigger cup size you can get away with. I made sure I told him I wanted as big as I could get them in proportion to my body. I don't want to be top heavy!!
Hi there, do you know what kind of implants you will be getting? I have to wait for another 22 days and super nervous too. I'll be thinking of you on Friday. I'm sure all will be fine and you will have a great new set after :) Keep us posted.
As far as the brand, allergen. Everything else, no. I don't know the profile or the cc's I think the doc is choosing the best ones to achieve the look I want!