Growth After Chemo - Jackson, MI

I started using Latisse after losing all my hair...

I started using Latisse after losing all my hair during chemo. After doing my eyelids I would brush a tiny bit on my eyebrows too. People are raving about my eyelashes now and I'm only using it three times a week.

Since I started with virtually nothing it took the full six weeks but they are unbelievable. They have never been so long and thick in my life. I'm on this stuff forever. I have never really had eyebrows but they are starting to fill in too even though it isn't for eyebrows. Very happy user!

Congrats on overcoming cancer!!!

My mom went through chemo and lost her eyelashes as well. I remember how upset she was by that. It is great that this helped your lashes to grow back and that you are loving the way they look.

Did you notice any discoloration on your eyelids when you started using it?

I'm still using Latisse three times per week on my...

I'm still using Latisse three times per week on my lashes and putting some on my brows too. My lashes are unbelievable and I have actually had to trim them in spots. I'm definitely seeing a growth of eyebrows even though I'm not working very hard on them. Everyone comments on my lashes and how very long and pretty they are. I'll never stop using it.
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

He is a charming man who does a great job and really cares about his patients. Have had a lot of things done by him and will keep on going to him.