Great Experience - Flanks and Bra Rolls

I had smartlipo done on my flanks on 9/24/09 &...

I had smartlipo done on my flanks on 9/24/09 & went back on 9/25/09 to get my bra rolls done.

I had had traditional liposuction a few years ago and the recovery was so painful and uncomfortable I felt like I had been hit by a mack truck the next day. I said to myself that I would never put myself and my body through such a traumatic experience again especially since I wasn't completely satisfied with my results. A few years later I had been at work chatting with a patient (I work at a medical office) and she was raving about her smartlipo experience. So, not been fully satisfied with my original liposuction results from my previous surgery I becam curious and starting researching smartlipo. As soon as I discovered I wouldn't have to go under general anesthesia and the recovery time was only a few days I was sold.

I can honestly say that so far my recovery from smartlipo has been a peice of cake and I can already see the amazing results. I highly recomend my surgeon and I would be happy to answer any questions anybody has about my smartlipo experience.

Dr. Christopher Chia