Neck/lower Face and Lower Blepharoplasty - Izmir, Turkey

Hi all! I had my procedure done on the 22nd of...

Hi all! I had my procedure done on the 22nd of April so I am exactly 1 week post op. I wasn't sure what to expect and was very nervous. I suffered a great deal straight after surgery due to the effect of general anaesthesia but had no pain really. I had my bandage around my head on for 4 days, after which it was removed. I believe having this helped greatly with swelling as I didn't get any swelling around the sides of my face, only a bit at the front.

I had my surgery done in turkey and am very happy with the outcome, my surgeon is great and is very talented at what he does. One week post op and I am feeling a lot better, no pain, only a little bit of swelling left but still quite numb around the sides of my face. I have started to massage under my chin and eyes as advised by my ps, it's feels quite sore under my chin where I had liposuction but when I look at before and after photos I realise a bit of pain is worth the results I have.
Revitalize in Turkey

Dr Cenk Tokat

wao you don't look older than 40

Wow, gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking? You look about 25 in those after photos.

Hi Angie! Thank you very much. I celebrated my 44th birthday on the 4th day after my operation :) it will be a birthday that I won't forget :))
You look great! Was the flight home uncomfortable? How many hours was your flight?
Hi, my flight home was 4 hours and I was worried about it aswell but it was fine.
You are recovering so nicely. I had mine done on April 16. I had the lipo on my chin also and it is still sore but I do not miss my fat and jowels!
Hiya, yes I am quite surprised at how well I'm healing and yes the lipo under the chin is sore but worth it for sure.
You look beautiful, Lil