It's Been Horrible

I went in to get the dark circles under my eyes...

I went in to get the dark circles under my eyes fixed and he suggested Juvederm as it is naturally formed in the body. That there would be some slight swelling and bruising around the injection sites but that should go away in a week. It's been 6 weeks and I have HUGE bags under my eyes now that droop below the line that was supposed to be filled in a bit. I look horrendous. I look like a bull dog. I'm going back again this week to HOPEFULLY get that enzyme to dissolve it injected. He's the one who mentioned it to me when I went in after 3 weeks. From the way he was talking I don't think he's ever seen a reaction like mine. What he did figure out was that it wasn't all product but was edema. (his assistant kind of let it slip that this was the case after he left the room). I'm at my wits end and am getting really depressed about all of this. I got this done to help my self esteem along a little bit and now I think I look like a freak of nature. I'm scared to get this next procedure done but I don't feel as though anything else will work. From the research I've done so far the way to get rid of edema is to get rid of the underlying cause. So....I guess it's the enzyme injections. Can anyone tell me if they've had it done and did it work for them because I don't think I can stand this for one more day let alone 6 to 9 months.