Black Tattoo Removal - Italy, IT

I started my tattoo removal in 2012 , its almost a...

I started my tattoo removal in 2012 , its almost a year since than and i still dont see a lot of improvement. I loved my tattoo but i had to remove it since im trying to get a job in the middle east . I had 5 sessions until now , but the 5th one i did it at another clinic since i didnt see so much improvement at the other one and that doctor made me wait at least 2 months beetween a session. This clinic is using a different laser and probably i will have some scars (thats what this doctor told me) so i decided to remove only a part of it and what will be left i will have a cover up

After 7 sessions

Had my last session few weeks ago,the doctor said i have no more ink left but the letters are still visibil,he said thats the scar and the only thing i can do now is to wait 1 year and it should fade.he also recommended me to do a lot of indoor tanning that should speed the process.

Oh wow, congrats on your completed removal, looks great!
The last doctor used Nd YAG Q-switched and also injected a local anesthetic in the treated area which is not pleasant at all. The first doctor i have no ideea what laser he was using but it was ussles. When i changed the doctor i did the laser treatments only on the cervical area,and its faded ,i might do it on the all area or get a cover up :) Thanks :) i loved my tattoo unfortunately some jobs have a lot of restrictions.
I forgot to ask, what kind of laser is being used for your treatment?
Thanks for your review! Just our of curiosity, why do you have to remove the tattoo on your back due to a job in the middle east...I assume they are not accepted, but can't you just cover with a nice light pashmina or something...guess too late now, just wondering?
I am trying to get a job as a flightattendant for Emirates and they don't allow visible tattoos while wearing the uniform. cover them with make up is not allowed either.sorry for my late replay
I see, sorry to hear that, I like your tattoo :)