It Worked

Got treatment. Noticed results in a day or so. I...

Got treatment. Noticed results in a day or so. I cannot speak for the others, but it worked for me. It is not for overweight people and I can see why it is an incremental solution not a total solution ( as lipo can be). I have had really good results and it has only been my first treatment. I most likely will not go back as I do not need another one.

TCC Clinic, Toronto

thanks - i am going to try that clinic out myself. can you tell me how many cms you lost in the two treatments?
I am trying to find out if this procedure is any good. Does it actually work. I am 115lbs about 5'1. thanks. for stomach and luv handles
I found it.
I am trying to find the provider information. I am signed in. Where is it, above review? I can't find it. Please help!
Can you tell me which clinc that you went to? I'm in the process of shopping around right now and you seem to have had some good results with the least amount of money paid. Thanks!

Hi Lola,

Provider information is shown above the review. Please note, you must be signed into your RealSelf account to view.