It Hurts!!!

I had SmartLIpo on saddlebags and banana on...

I had SmartLIpo on saddlebags and banana on 3/24/09. The procedure did not hurt and the Staff was awesome. I started the pain meds same day and went for my follow up the next day. By 3/31/09 the right side was full of liquid and the pain was unebarable. Doctore said I should have gone in sooner to have it drained out. Three days later it filled up again, found out I had Seroma. Having to be drained was horrible even with the novacaine shots. I wear my garment 24 hours a day and do everything I am told. Today is 4/4/09 and the pain is better. No liquid buildup but both legs hurt, some areas are numb and hard, and I cant sleep without pain killers. I have a followup on Wednesday and I am trying to be optimisic. I still have to do my inner thighs but now I am scared that I am not a good candidate. Its my first surgery and even though I am a Super Healthy, Gym Rat, Kickboxing teacher, 44 years old who looks and feels 30, this hurts a lot and the recovery period is not a couple of days as they say. My best friend had 6 procedures, is out of shape, never works out and yet she was back at work on day 2. I am icing today and trying to massage but the pain is horrible.

Dr. Boris Bergus

Dr. Boris Bergus has been amazing. Unfortunately my body did not react well to its first surgery but the Doctor and the staff have been with me every step of the way.