3600 Grafts FUE with DR. Iiker Apaydin MD - Istanbul, Turkey

I've been searchin the web and finally I decided...

I've been searchin the web and finally I decided to go through with it. Actually it went well and now I'm in recovery time just waiting for results now this is my second day after the surgery, the general manager is a veery nice guy and we went though every thing before and after surgery I stayed at hotel come as a package with surgery cost total cost $6000
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

I like what he's done so far with procedure and he hands it professionally

can you update some pictures with donor area ? also with the result after 4 months ?
how your donor area going ?
Going good there is no sing of hair removed but if i shave my whole head i would notice small white dots
hi . can you update some pictures ?
To be honst there is no change in my hair appearance so far its been almost 4 month i hope i can see resulte in the 6th month as Dr said me
Please keep us posted on you results!
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

I'm glad you're feeling well after your surgery. How long do you expect the recovery process to be? Are you in much pain?

Please do keep us updated with your progress.
it might take couple weeks to heal as Dr told me and it takes a few months to see a result. after the surgery its painful next day pain gone and keep using pain killer no pain at all except swallowing head
Thanks for the extra information and please do keep us updated and let us know how your results turn out!
Hi. It would be really interesting how good the results were after 3 months now. Could you post?
To be Honest i dont see any thing yet but it might longer up to six months to se a result
Thanks for your reply. I think that's really important and valuable information. It's such a difficult treatment to assess, and there's a lot of conflicting info about. I really hope you get some results soon. Better still I hope they come up with improved treatments!