8th Month Result of my HT Procedure with 2800 Graft - Istanbul, TR

I am writing this message as a way to convey my...

I am writing this message as a way to convey my personal experience thus far with a hair transplant. I would like to offer hope to people considering this route. One caveat is that everyone is a different case-regarding donor supply, pain tolerance, how far along the Norwood scale, etc. Without naming physician (only by message or email ) I will tell you of my experience. I researched for over 5 years who to go to and kept coming back to the surgeon I chose.I had tremendous trepidation about whether I should do this-people would tell me I look fine but I knew I was kidding myself with my hairstylist working with me to cover my completely eroded hairline and front as well it made me a 4A on the Norwood scale. I was given 2 Valium to relax me. We discussed the hairline that would be age appropriate for now and the future. Then we were ready to get started.

I can tell you that I have a low pain tolerance and definitely dreaded the needles for the anesthesia and rightfully so-they did hurt especially the forehead-but the good news is you felt nothing after that. None of the harvesting nor placement of grafts into the receptor sites. I was pleasantly surprised. Based on my personal experience the surgeon was able to place 2800 grafts. She even told me that she was sure I would be happy with the results something she refrains from saying. She knows that I am very particular and I believed her. It is all a waiting game. say 6 months to a year before you see real results at least this is what I have been told.The specialist used the latest technology-the tricophytic closure a double suture process-to assure a minimal scar provided you do as your told.We are all adults and clearly must be responsible for our own welfare. Therefore if you follow exactly the direction for maintaining post op procedures I am sure it will minimize infection chances and limit scar size. You must treat these grafts as if they are fragile like glass-they can be destroyed accidentally and through not following directions. I am on 8th month the way through the post op.I myself am very sad to say that I had a violent reaction to the pain medication.. Between the antibiotics and the pain meds it really did a number on my stomach. I see that as the worst part for me. Amazing the procedure was easier than the recuperating time-I never would have guessed. I am just getting over this gas pain/vomiting caused by the medication. It was a tough couple of days.

Would I do it again?Absolutely yes-the small/moderate pain you feel in the few days is nothing compared to a lifetime of happiness. The bottom line is I was unhappy with my appearance-depressed, self-conscious, lack of confidence you name it.My advice is simple-do your research. check out hair transplant on youtube-they show actual surgeries-do not let that put you off. do not shop around for cheap. this is your future. my cost was $4,000 for 2800 grafts from a HT specialist rated the top 5 in Istanbul / Turkey. Do not go cheap-you will pay for it in the end.

Good Luck!

Confidential

Hi there, could you please tell me which doctor did your HT. i am trying to go there in December
Hi Jamal I sent you private message about my HT doctor and clinic name, Wish you all the best
Woow. Very great result congrats. Could you plz tell me the name of the center who did ur HT in Turkey. Coz i am planing to go in Sep. Thank you in advance. Ali
U r looking great...great result. Do u take any medicine for protect your newly tranplanted hair?
Thank you Dipak I am using only proscar which almost going to be over within few weeks, a few session of mesotherapy, and PRP treatment.
You look incredible! Great results -so happy you :)
Hi Eva, thank you, I am happy also with the result ;)
Hi Orlavas, these results look very good. Would you be able to provide details of the surgery that performed the procedure? I am from the UK and would like to consider coming to Turkey for the operation.
Hi, me too i am planing to go to Turkey to do it. We can meet there. But please if u know the surgery details let me know. I almost selcted a very good HT center in Turkey but im still looking for the best of the best. Wr can be in touch if u don,t mind. This is my email***removed email***
Hi Adil thank you wish you good luck on your ht experience and will get same result as I have got. As I mentioned my post I dont like to mention the name as on general forum but If you like you can reach me private message. Cheers
Hi Adlilkhan I have sent you and private message for your question. Please check your inbox