hair transplant in turkey with 3200 fue Turkey, TR

Hello everyone! I received a FUE hair transplant...

Hello everyone! I received a FUE hair transplant from Safiye Kurt on February, 2014 that consisted of 3200 grafts. I have written up a decently comprehensive story of my hair loss history and hair transplant experiences to educate others on the process. Please ask additional questions if you so desire.

My hair loss at the temple regions became noticeable during my last year of college at 22. The loss was minor and it never really bothered me from an emotional or social perspective. Over the last ten years I receded back to a Norwood 3 pattern but my hair and low hair-scalp contrast allowed me to cover the recession to a large extent with a well-placed comb over. I became more self-aware of my hair loss when I accepted a post-doctoral position in a university setting. The sight of Norwood 1s on an everyday basis created envy within me that I was unable to shake. I wanted my hairline back…even if it was higher than when I started!
SAFIYE KURT

I was under the impression that hair transplant procedures were now a simple surgical procedure on par with a breast enhancement surgery. I did enough research to determine that hair transplantation had greatly improved since the “plug days,” therefore, I knew I could obtain a natural result. Unfortunately, I did not realize that some surgeons were vastly superior based on their scientific knowledge of hair transplantation and artistic ability. I committed to intense research through several online hair loss sites. After six months of research, I choose hair transplant specialist Safiye Kurt for my procedure based on her ethics, her hairline philosophy and consistent results. Hopefully after this procedure I can forget about hair loss for the next 5-10 years since I am taking propecia/proscar, I currently do not have thinning anywhere else (based on visual and microscopic analyses) and my family hair loss history is favorable (worst cases are Norwood 3v or 4). I choose Safiye Kurt for my hair transplant due to several factors. First, I agree with her hairline philosophy. It’s aggressive, but not absurd. I was worried that an aggressive, flat hairline might look weird if I ever start thinning in the crown area. But after looking a many, many older men over the last year, my fears more or less receded . I saw a large amount of older men who had an adult hairline (several centimeters above the crease), no corner recession, yet had crown thinning. Second, I choose her because of the consistency of her results, especially the ones that were posted by the patient. Her results were constantly “wow” results, especially for cases that resembled my balding pattern (hairline and corner recession only). Third, the price was right. Here is my 4th and 6th month result. I will be more than happy to receive your comment and feedback

Looks great - you must be really pleased since you're only at month 6! I had my HT in January and it looks like you've had more growth than me. My surgeon covered a very similar area, but with 4900 grafts. Any pictures of the donor area after it's grown back - and how do you feel about the donor area now that you've had 3200 grafts extracted? Does your surgeon think you have more donor hair available for future if you need it?
She told me max 4000 graft can extracted with one session and mine was 3200, and also she told me that also I still have enough graft for one more session.