Not As Effective As I Had Hoped - Issaquah, WA

I have a 1 inch scar on my face and was trying to...

I have a 1 inch scar on my face and was trying to find the best way to smooth it out. After some research I came across Dr. M in Issaquah WA. Since the area was so small, she only charged me 400$ for six treatments on and around the scar.

I have had 5 treatments and it has been about 5 months since I started. There hasn't been much of a noticeable change, but I hear it takes a long time to see full results. Her Asthetician Sheila has been wonderful. They always clean my skin and numb it before treatment so I have had almost no pain at all. Sometimes I have a tiny bit of redness for about 24 hours and only once did I have a tiny bit of peeling.

So I haven't got the results I'd hoped for, but the price was reasonable, my experience overall has been good and the Dr. and her staff have been great. I've seen maybe 25% reduction in depth or increase in smoothness of the scar, but that is all. Dr. M does a great botox though, even though her units are a couple bucks more expensive than other places.

Dr. Lisa Mulligan

Very nice and explains things very well, takes extra time for patients if she needs to.