23 Years Old... Last Invisalign... - Israel

So... I wrote here when i just started...it was...

so... I wrote here when i just started...it was really painful at first and i couldn't believe I'm going through it. but after the first two invisalign i got really used to exchange,brushing my teeth, taking a pain killer the first day and it was just normal.
I insist u check up with your dentist that everything is normal from time to time- for example I noticed one of my teeth was not moving at all by my 7th invisalign and we called the company- and apparently they made a mistake in their calculations and they sent new invisalign. so checkups are important!
I'm on my last one in the buttom teeth and one before the last on my top. the buttom doesnt bother me by the top ones hurt as if it is the first time I'm putting invisalign. i hope it passes by tomorow.
anyway, this is an awesome procedure. it is worth it! the best part was- throught the middle of the procedure a friend came and asked me:"Where is your gap? it suddently dissapeared" and he didn't even know i had aligns on my teeth! good luck to all!!!:D

pictures- i finally god to them!

the pictures of how my teeth looked before i started and what they look like now! will post again in two weeks the final result!