Aggravated Acne; No Improvemennt in Breakouts, Red Marks or Pores

I got four Isolaz treatements at $375 each,...

I got four Isolaz treatements at $375 each, finishing the last treatment a month ago.

I am very dissatisfied with the results.  I saw zero improvement in the amount, size or lifespan of breakouts,  and no improvement in red marks or pore size.

Futhermore, I think Isolaz has made my skin look worse.  After each treatment I experienced a bad breakout with deep painful cysts that I have never experience before (I mainly get 1 medium-sized pustule at any given time).  These cysts left uncommonly large red marks.  Also, I think the suction pulled up sebum from below my skin's surface and just kind of left it at the top...so now I'm left with even larger, more visible pores with non-inflamed comedones.  I might just try a regular old $100 facial to try to get rid of these!

I'm not mentioning my doctor because I really liked her and I think she's an excellent physician!  Any negativity in my review is not towards my doctor, but just he way the procedure interacted with my own skin.  I just think it's important to keep in mind that Isolaz may not be for everybody.