Changed doctor to: Dr. Veronica Bikofsky -60 Park Place Dental Group

Was searching the Clear Correct website for...

Was searching the Clear Correct website for doctors who offered it and I called Dr. Suzan Ghattas' office and they informed me that she does not deal with them and haven't. I spoke to her clerk and she explained how payment works and how often I would have to come in to get trays. I like the concept so I am going in next Saturday. Wish me luck.
Hi!  In your review you said that the doctor does not deal with them and haven't…?  But it seems like you'll be going to her for them?  Is there a correction that needs to be made that I can help you with?

Good luck!  And hopefully after your consultation you can let us know what the scheduling of your treatment and all that would be! :D
Hey. No she surely offers Invisalign. She doesn't offer Clear Correct. I was searching for doctors that use Clear Correct. I was going to pay a couple bucks 1st to see if I like the idea of trays vs paying thousands of dollars and won't stick with it. I have to speak often so I don't want them to interfere. I heard Invisalign is good so we will see. I will sure keep everyone posted and post pics of my xrays and stuff.
Ohhh, okay!  Thanks for clearing that up! :D

Changed Doctors

I did not like Susan Ghattas office. I had a 5 minute consult vs a teeth cleaning xrays and whiting like I asked to get started on. So I changed to Dr. Veronica Bikofsky... 60 Park Place Dental Group... & Dr. Dr. Abraham Speiser . They have so much knowledge, I was able to get an appointment yesterday from a phone call the day prior. I was explained EVERYTHING about my mouth and my xrays were gone over twice. I have an exam done that required my collar bone to check for cancer. Oh my lord when I say Dr. Speiser cleaned my teeth for over an hour ;) I felt like a new woman. I have to see "Dr. B" on Monday for Invisalign and/or Clear Correct. *It is hard to find a good dentistry group. They are great. I started take at home teeth whitening tonight. I am using Opalescence 10% trays because my teeth are not yellow at all. I am an ex smoker (but kept my mouth clean and chewed tons of gum) so they have a tint. This dental group also offers tons of programs and participate with alot of companies. They had over 25 pamphlets of stuff I was reading during my short wait to meet Dr. S. If you are ever in the area bring your xrays (or they will take them) and see this group. I highly recommend them. *New post coming Monday after I meet for tray braces.
Hi! I hope all is well. Can you please help me with an update of my doctor. I will also send you an inbox. Thanks much! ;)

Whitening Last Night with Baby Mason

1st night of Opalescence Go 10% Melon (Flavor)...
I see a difference already. I leave my trays in an hr and spit constantly. I don't swallow any of the gel because on the box it has the TOXIC scull and bones on the back ;) . I have to take clear before and afters tonight.
Adorable!!!!
Thanks ;) , and thank you for my update!!! You're the best!!!
LOL.  It's no problem at all!
Dr. Veronica Bikofsky and Dr. Abraham Speiser