Tummy Tuck and Inner Thigh Lipo - Irving, TX

After a twin pregnancy almost 15 years ago all my...

After a twin pregnancy almost 15 years ago all my weight loss left that sagging skin there. Finally took up the courage after seeing a friends' tummy tuck. Yes, the scar is from one hip to the other, but I love looking at myself and not seeing that saggy tummy! I also did an inner thigh lipo. This is 1 month PO now. Inner thighs still hurt, and tummy does too. Went back to a desk job on my 3rd wk, and took it very easy. Still am. No haevy weight lifting. A dear friend got me a compression type garment. Initially I was overwhelmed, then realized it brought me comfort and support. Everyday I've been brushing on my scarguard 2 x a day and praying the scar will fade. It's there. Nonetheless, soo worth it. My inner thigh lipo I've not seen radical results. They weren't super big, but they bothered me. Hoping there is still more swelling to go away. still feels bruised so I'm hopeful.

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. The swelling should go down over the next few weeks, which I'm sure you're looking forward to! Please keep us updated on your progress.

Irving Plastic Surgeon

5 stars across are all well deserved. He didn't charge me an initial consultation fee. I actually went back for a 2nd visit with more questions and he was very fair. One thing I wanted done he actually told me not to mess with right now, maybe in 10 yrs! :)